Well I had to try Swoles leg routine myself finally, and I must say it's a bitch!!!

yeah, tried it last night for the first time. The leg extensions are the easy part, but when you get to that 3rd set of squats thats when it starts getting rough. Especially when you burn out with 225 on the leg extensions first, but I pulled through and I think I'll stick to it for a good 6-8 weeks and see what kind of results I get. http://forums.steroid.com/newthread....newthread&f=3#
    Tear

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya its very hard, good switch in the regular routine

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    I also tried it couple days ago. I could barely walk the rest of that day and most of the next morning. A very good workout when needing something different.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Great to hear!

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    aye, the high rep stuff is fun isnt it

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    aye, the high rep stuff is fun isnt it
    It's not fun but in my case much needed. Seems like most people have trouble getting their legs to catch up to the upper body, however I am a different case. My legs are becoming almost too big for my upper body, so I think the high rep schemes will help work on density and tone rather than just build in the near future. All in all it's a kickass routine, I think I may try to develop some sort of shock routine for the chest similar to the leg routine. Say, start with 5 sets of db flys or cable fly's, followed by 5 sets of incline db presses 8-10 reps. I'm liking this pre- exhaustion routine, good shock.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It's not fun but in my case much needed. Seems like most people have trouble getting their legs to catch up to the upper body, however I am a different case. My legs are becoming almost too big for my upper body, so I think the high rep schemes will help work on density and tone rather than just build in the near future. All in all it's a kickass routine, I think I may try to develop some sort of shock routine for the chest similar to the leg routine. Say, start with 5 sets of db flys or cable fly's, followed by 5 sets of incline db presses 8-10 reps. I'm liking this pre- exhaustion routine, good shock.
    ha i put on almost an inch in 9 weeks w/ SC'sLProtocol
    so i dont know what to tell you about 'Legs too Big' ordeal
    and i always do flys to PreEx my chest... Cold Muscles are weak muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ha i put on almost an inch in 9 weeks w/ SC'sLProtocol
    so i dont know what to tell you about 'Legs too Big' ordeal
    and i always do flys to PreEx my chest... Cold Muscles are weak muscles.
    Damn bro, almost an inch in 9 weeks, good progress!!! Well maybe if I can put on almost an inch in 9 weeks there may be some sort of message sent to the rest of my body to grow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Damn bro, almost an inch in 9 weeks, good progress!!! Well maybe if I can put on almost an inch in 9 weeks there may be some sort of message sent to the rest of my body to grow as well.
    lil exogenious hormone help but yeah still an inch ... ;D went from a lil under 29in to ~30

frank rizzo is offline Junior Member
    i have to say sc's leg workout is probably the most intense/draining workout ive ever had.. i didn't know how hard high rep leg workouts can be on your whole body/mind. like u said stayinstacked at that 3rd set of squats it gets rough.. i just want to pass out

Thread Information