seth ova hea is offline New Member

my work-out prgram

yes im a newbie on here so expect to get flamed. just lookin for opinions....

m- back/bi's, lat pulldows(towards back), concentration curls, seated rows, standing bi' curls. hammer curls,quads, abs
    t- chest/tri's, decline.flat incline bench, pushdows w/lat bar, push ups, reverse curls w/ handels, ham's,
    w rest
    th- back bi's, standing flys, lat pull dows (towards chest) seated rows, concentration curls, standing curls,, core abs,, hammer curls
    f- chest/tri's- overhead tri curls, standing chest flys,( arms to side then down to shlong), seated rows. push-ups, reverse curls, quads,

a few things will wind up changing. 5-11,160, i did test for 6 weeks, now im doing eq for about 12 weeks or so. tryin to get up to 180 ish. ive been doin alot of on/offf lifting blah blah,. i have a machine so im limited to certain excersises. after work-out creatine/glut. just got bag of protein mix too. im pretty cut when i flex, but when im standing there i dont look like i lift. i dont have pics but i hope this is enough info for some ideas, opinions, or to tell me im a retard who is doing everything wrong.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seth ova hea
    yes im a newbie on here so expect to get flamed. just lookin for opinions....

m- back/bi's, lat pulldows(towards back), concentration curls, seated rows, standing bi' curls. hammer curls,quads, abs
    t- chest/tri's, decline.flat incline bench, pushdows w/lat bar, push ups, reverse curls w/ handels, ham's,
    w rest
    th- back bi's, standing flys, lat pull dows (towards chest) seated rows, concentration curls, standing curls,, core abs,, hammer curls
    f- chest/tri's- overhead tri curls, standing chest flys,( arms to side then down to shlong), seated rows. push-ups, reverse curls, quads,

a few things will wind up changing. 5-11,160, i did test for 6 weeks, now im doing eq for about 12 weeks or so. tryin to get up to 180 ish. ive been doin alot of on/offf lifting blah blah,. i have a machine so im limited to certain excersises. after work-out creatine/glut. just got bag of protein mix too. im pretty cut when i flex, but when im standing there i dont look like i lift. i dont have pics but i hope this is enough info for some ideas, opinions, or to tell me im a retard who is doing everything wrong.

you're a retard who is doing everything wrong........

1. where are the leg exercises??
    2. working out too often........stick with 1 day a week per body part
    3. not enough back exercises (or any compound exercises) where are the deads, the rows, most importantly, squats

4. join a gym with real equipment
    5. you shouldnt be doing any steroids ....you have no idea what you're doing
    6. lastly, i bet your diet is completely awful.......

no flame bro, but you need a lot of work

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    What kind of lifts can you do on your machine?

I agree about the juice you dont need it. Think about it what are your reasons for doing it? Is it part of your job like football,baseball,body building ect...... I know your thinking yeah yeah yeah whatever, but its true. At 160 which is where Im at right now, your wasting time and money. Thats not my opinion its a fact. TRUST ME. Post your weight and experience in the steriod forum and see how bad you get flamed.

Whether you want to listen or not. Think about what you are doing to your self. I just hope you got some PCT or its going to be a rough cycle with loss of your gains.

Its not magic. If you are not in some sort of cometition with a dead line to meet. Then do it naturally the ave. gain is 10 lbs a year, its hard work, but it never goes away. You put in the hard work, so with great satisfaction, it stays for as long as you keep your carbs and protein up. It also feel good to say I did this with just plain hard work and dedication no juice

maybe i shouldn't given you permission to call me a retard? i would of gotten better answers. now im thinkin about changin my program. i found this one:
    day 1 -chest/tri's/abs
    day 2- legs-quads/hams/calves
    day 3- off
    day 4- back/bi's/forearms
    day 5- delts/abs
    im not gunna join a gym since i have this weider 800 platinum at home with 30lb dumbells. im not tryin to look like dorean yates. but i did want the help from test/eq. the more reading i do on this site saying what to take after a cycle, the less i want to do it

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seth ova hea
    maybe i shouldn't given you permission to call me a retard? i would of gotten better answers. now im thinkin about changin my program. i found this one:
    day 1 -chest/tri's/abs
    day 2- legs-quads/hams/calves
    day 3- off
    day 4- back/bi's/forearms
    day 5- delts/abs
    im not gunna join a gym since i have this weider 800 platinum at home with 30lb dumbells. im not tryin to look like dorean yates. but i did want the help from test/eq. the more reading i do on this site saying what to take after a cycle, the less i want to do it
    That looks good

Good no juice is the best way. Keep reading

gimme a hug!!!!!!!!! just kidding *does hulk hogan flex*...would i hurt or do damage to finsih off the bottle of eq i have? i got almost a hole bottle 50m

Thread Information