shockdaddy is offline New Member

Doggcrapp (DC Training) Training?

Hey, I was wonder if any of you guys do that DC training method? I have been doing it for a few weeks and like it. Are there any other fans of it out there?

-Also, should I change my training at all while I'm on cycle? I just started my cycle today/

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by shockdaddy
    Hey, I was wonder if any of you guys do that DC training method? I have been doing it for a few weeks and like it. Are there any other fans of it out there?

-Also, should I change my training at all while I'm on cycle? I just started my cycle today/
    I started doing it not a long ago, I'm finishing my 6th day tomorrow. I'll then get back to the first day on tuesday and try to beat my previous numbers!!!

Good luck with it!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been on it for a couple months, and it seems to be delivering. However i made some changes of my own. Before I was doing Mike mentzers heavy duty, but out of pure curiosity i decided to try DC since it was similiar. What i do is more of a cross between the 2. I don't do statics and rest pause at the end EVERY excersise. Sometimes ill do forced reps or just positive failure. I only did the pec stretch. I eliminated a shoulder excersise on my first upper body day since shoulders are the most easliy overtrained body part. And only do deadlifts as my back thickness excersise. The other 2 upper body days i Just do shrugs or nothing. I took last week off for recovery as i do every 8-10 weeks and i have reorganized my workout with biceps on my upper body days instead of the leg day.

I have been going up o most excersises except for sometimes shoulders.
    Its one of the better programs, but you have to carefull with the satics and rest pauses or you might overtrain.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh as far as your drugs, maybe you can keep the statics and rest pauses on every set then. That's what i would do. If your using gear your will be able to revover from statics and rest pauses at the end of all your excersises. If you continue the program after your cycle is up, i would drop some of the statics and rest pauses.

Thread Information