hrodss7 is offline Junior Member

chest questions.

hey guys.. i need help to increase size on my chest..
    i blew my elbow 3 years ago and that was my sopho yr high school..
    so i never really have time to work on my chest untill last year.. i only been doing chest for lil over 6 month.. i guess its too early to see size.. my elbow is 100% fine since 6 month ago and i gain so much strength on bench and everything but not just tremendous size...
    what is some good excersie for size?? and if ya'll have any other suggestion .. let me know..
    thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    when i first started out, i got really good results with the 5x5 routine. But those results stopped after awhile and i had to change it up. I packed on some good size doing sets of 5 or 3...but everyone is different.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hrodss7
    hey guys.. i need help to increase size on my chest..
    i blew my elbow 3 years ago and that was my sopho yr high school..
    so i never really have time to work on my chest untill last year.. i only been doing chest for lil over 6 month.. i guess its too early to see size.. my elbow is 100% fine since 6 month ago and i gain so much strength on bench and everything but not just tremendous size...
    what is some good excersie for size?? and if ya'll have any other suggestion .. let me know..
    thanks

fisrt of all we have to know what your current routine look like to further help you...

Thread Information