Aminotaur is offline New Member

How fast will i loose it

Ok well first off i have never tooken steroids and i never will knowing this forum most of you probaly take steroids but might know my question
    right now is Summer break of course and have no access to a gym as i did before at school, I bench 240 and i am 17 and i want to keep that up Could i keep that up by doing 2,000 pushup's a day and using a 25lb plate its self and just curling it about 200 times? thanks,

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    possibly if you do them slow...
    SLOW...
    but its going to be difficult w/o total body training... do some searchin on google for calistenics or wat ever.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll have to come back when your 18 bud, sorry

ok? try coming back when your 35 and your liver is ****ed up from steroids . faggot ass steroid users

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminotaur
    ok? try coming back when your 35 and your liver is ****ed up from steroids . faggot ass steroid users

if you read the rules bro, you'd know that you have to be 18 to join........you'll be banned till then....later

Like i give a shit im strong without steroids why would i want to be on a whole board with crawling with a whole bunch of unnatrual noobs thinking their strong cause they take steroids? i just had one simple question you morons failed to answer. All you idiots know how to do is Inject and workout at the gym for a hour haha, Im gone later losers

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminotaur
    Like i give a shit im strong without steroids why would i want to be on a whole board with crawling with a whole bunch of unnatrual noobs thinking their strong cause they take steroids? i just had one simple question you morons failed to answer. All you idiots know how to do is Inject and workout at the gym for a hour haha, Im gone later losers
    aww thats not very nice were just trying to be help, and of course you act your age swearing and just being ignorant. id say grow up first, one year might not do it for ya. no-one was harsh they all said it in a nice way. ohwell!

chest6 is offline Banned

rightt

well you aren't that strong either bud with or without roids.. groww upp too...u act a lot younger than 17

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    his situation does suck though. not being able to be in a gym. I think i would cry! for real

Thread Information