INTENSITY is offline New Member

Exclamation Do you have what it takes?

It seems to me that there has been a recent trend of relying on the latests fad drugs to enhance their body. Thsi is all well and good but with the lact of proper training the only weight you are gaining is blood volume and water retention. The amount of muscle put on will be minimal. There are many different styles and myths to training. It can be very confusing at times. Every week I will post a new training concept. I challange you to place these concepts into your work out. My methods range form conventional to extremely unconventional but one must find what works for them. I will hand you the knowledge you need to use it.
    These training methods have been handed to me from a guy many of you may know as DoggC. THis main has turned many people that liek to work out into BODYBUILDERS!!!!
    Last edited by INTENSITY; 04-16-2002 at 11:13 AM.

Static Stretching

Static Stretching Method 1

I will begin this post by giving my word that if you strat using this method in your workouts you will experience muscle growth liek never before. Static stretching stretches the muscle fascia allowing more room for muscle growth. This is very inportant while on drugs becaus eit will give your muscles more space to grow into. The same principal applies to those who are natural. The stretch also allows increased blood flow to the muscle whic transports a greater amount of neutrients allowing the muscles to recover better. I promise you the first time you use this method you will be thrilled.
    Example stretches
    Chest---- Cut the amount of weight you use in half fo rthe dumbbell bench press and use this amount. Lay flat on the bench in a pressing position. Allow the weights to stretch the muscle, after ten seconds slightly pull back on the weights adding more resistance. Hold this for anothe fifty seconds. YOu will be in a lot of pain but your chest will look much fuller in only weeks.

I will add a new stretch every day and add a new method weekly.

Sema is offline Associate Member
    well, i would say, i'll give it a try

Stretch 2

Tricep Stretch---- Take a relatively heavy dumbbell and place it behind your head as you would a tricep extension. Allow the weight to pull you into a stretch. After ten seconds lean your head back. This will provide more resistance. Hold in this position for fifty more seconds. You must be sitting upright with your back against the bar on a bench to perform this stretch properly.

These stretches are to be done after the muscle has been trained. One set of this is all you need.

NightOp is offline Member
    thanks intensity, very useful.. looking forward to following this thread !

Anytime NightOp---I just wish more bros would concentrate more on training and less on roids
    Back # 1
    Hang in a pull-up position with a realatively heavy weight for as long as possible. Try for at least 60 seconds. Thsi will really add width to your back.
    Back # 2
    Grab somethign that is stationary waist level (with both hands)and keep your feet close to this object and lean your ass out allowing the blood to gorge into your mid back.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Bro great thread, keep this going, BIG BUMP !

Thanks canes---by the time im finished this will be the biggest thread ever
    Bicep stretch

Go to a squat rack, keep the bar shoulder level. Grip the bar palms down about shoulder width apart and then drop to your knees, force your kness as close to the ground as possible. THis will give you such a great pump it is killer. Hold the stretch for sixty seconds.

I will soon have a complete guide of how to bodybuild
    Last edited by Pete235; 04-03-2002 at 12:24 PM.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    cool thx for info i give each of your hints good look probably involve few in my workout

qvman is offline New Member
    Bumpo for good info.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    There are many different styles and myths to training. It can be very confusing at times. Every week I will post a new training concept. I challange you to place these concepts into your work out.
    I would say go ahead and try these concepts UNLESS you are still progressing with your current workout. Then there is no need to change anything.

My methods range form conventional to extremely unconventional but one must find what works for them.
    Read this post : http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=8919

I will begin this post by giving my word that if you strat using this method in your workouts you will experience muscle growth liek never before.
    No flame bro...but nobody knows who you are, what you look like, or what (if any) credentials you have. So why would your word mean anything to us.

Static stretching stretches the muscle fascia allowing more room for muscle growth. This is very inportant while on drugs becaus eit will give your muscles more space to grow into. The same principal applies to those who are natural. The stretch also allows increased blood flow to the muscle whic transports a greater amount of neutrients allowing the muscles to recover better.
    This is not a new concept, and I'm sure you're not taking credit for developing this kind of stretching. John Parillo, Charles Poliquin and Paul Check has been giving seminars on this sort of thing for years. But you're right...it definately helps.

I will soon have a complete guide of how to bodybuild
    Again...seriously bro...why should we listen to you?

Just so we're clear about everything, to come on a board and proclaim yourself an expert with training priciples that garauntee growth, is not the proper way to go about things. You would have been better served by stating that in RESEARCHING proper training methods you have FOUND useful information that you would like to share. In this thread you seem to be laying claim to developing these principles.

I will reiterate and say that I see no flaws with what you have posted in regards to training, but that's because I've read and studied the same things. If I didn't know I wouldn't follow your advice or give you any benefit of the doubt because you have yet to prove yourself as a member. By all means stick around and share what you know, just don't mislead anybody.

BTW...I took down your website link. Please read the rules...NO SOUCE POSTING!!!
    Last edited by Pete235; 04-03-2002 at 12:27 PM.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    pete has said it best.

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    i think this should be a great thread to follow, should i do all the stretching before i workout of after ?
    and INTENSITY keep em comming!!

Originally posted by caseylee
    ...and INTENSITY keep em comming!!
    Or at least keep posting other peoples tried and true priciples.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Diesel

At least give credit to those that actually wrote it in the book you are reading.
    I'm glad you guys figured him out as I would have given him credit, and as a writer/creater myself, I know I would be angry knowing someone else has taken credit for my work.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    Matlock has nuttin on these dudes!!!

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    ok so the dude has been bs'ing, but these sound like good ideas, always up to try something new, where can i learn more about this stuff... i know ill search the internet, but if yall have any other ideas lemme know ?

Kid Shred is offline Member
    I could not have said it better than Pete. Some people are just too eager to preach their all knowing philosophies.

Originally posted by caseylee
    ok so the dude has been bs'ing, but these sound like good ideas, always up to try something new, where can i learn more about this stuff... i know ill search the internet, but if yall have any other ideas lemme know ?
    Word CL...I never said that his posts were flawed I merely stated that HE shouldn't be taking credit for developing those training concepts.

I will reiterate and say that I see no flaws with what you have posted in regards to training,
    By all means, read up on fascia tissue and static strentching as it will lead to improved growth. Good luck bro.

I have been away for sometime. I do apoligize for that. I will begin posting again tonight. It seems that this thread has recieved a lot of attention. I never said anyone has to listen to me. All I ask is that you give these methods a chance. I was once the same as many of you when I first learned of these methods. I never claimed to take credit for any training concepts. All I can claim is that I can tell you my experiences.

Thread Information