TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

low energy workouts

sometimes when i workout i cannot get any energy to do the weights. today i was doing chest and after about 4 sets its like i lost all my energy and couldnt do any weight at all. any1 know some things i can do to keep my energy level high so i can get better workouts?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Whats your supplementation during the day? Do you use a thermogenic before hand?

no all i do right now is just protein after workout. i dont wanna take any thermogenic stuff cause im tryin to gain weight and those are generally to lose weight

use to be takin ecdysterone too but stopped for the time

jbrand is offline Member

Re: low energy workouts

Originally posted by Khull_Khuum
    sometimes when i workout i cannot get any energy to do the weights. today i was doing chest and after about 4 sets its like i lost all my energy and couldnt do any weight at all. any1 know some things i can do to keep my energy level high so i can get better workouts?
    Some days its in your own best interest to swallow your pride and just go right back home. Your body reacts a certain way for a certain reason.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Could be over training.....just make sure you get adequate rest. I had the same thing happen to me the other day. I had a really busy weekend and didn't get enough rest, so when I went to the gym on Monday, I couldn't do the weight I normally do. My intensity was lacking too.

would u recommend ripped force even if u just tryin to straight gain weight?

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    I know this sounds corny but PYSCH YOURSELF UP. Sometimes its in your head. Ask yourself why you are there or think of something that really gets you mad, anger is a gift

Sometimes its not even phsycial, your just mentally not prepared.

Try it

It gets me by

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    You can take a ECA stack two ways. Take some 2-3 times a day for a period of weeks will burn bodyfat. Take it 1 time only on workout days will give you added energy for your workouts. I take mine only before my workout and I've still put on 5 lbs. in the last month. So you can still gain weight if you only take it on workout days.

Hoopwxf is offline Female Member
    Have a good carb loading 1-1.5 hr prior to training and take a sports drink with you. lucozade (not sure on the spelling), IMO is the best as it is high in carb being straight glucose and is reasonable low in sodium in respect to the others.
    You are the master of your body, take control and sculpt it.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    If you're really low on the energy scale and you're not worried about calories then try eating a snickers bar immediately before training.

Believe it or not it is acceptable GI and it works for a lot of people.

NightOp is offline Member
    yes... I would suggest eating a good pre-workout meal about an hour before... besure to include a decent amount of simple sugars... and maybe even try creatine/dextrose...

If its more of a mental problem, have your workout partner slap you in the face to get you pissed before a hard set

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Bring some headphones w/you and pop in a slayer tape, then crank the fucker full blast!!!

Thread Information