Safety31 is offline Banned

need help cutting

im 6'1 245...bf around 18%...i take cell-tech but am looking to get off of it because of all the sugars and stuff in it and the price..also looking to take soem kind of fat burner like hydroxycut but not sure what is the best to take...anyone have any advice on what would be the best type of creatine to take and best kind of fat burner..i want to lose as less muscle as possible just get my bodyfat down alot....diet is good just need work with the supplements

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Diet needs to be spot on, supplements won't do much if that is the case.

I'd post your dietary attack for on/off days in the diet forum for people to critique.

Use the diet forum for that, supplement forum for your creatine/eca questions, etc.

~SC~

well the thing is i dont want to lose muscle...i still want to gain alittle more muscle in some areas..so what im saying is that i still want to be gaining muscle but just take away the fat...with the cutting diet can i do this?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd focus on bulking or cutting and go 100% at it. You don't have to be sloppy at either one, just have a focus.

~SC~

where can i get dextrose from??because it seems im going to need alot when taking pwo??

Thread Information