Thread: Musclenow

Milestone is offline Junior Member

Musclenow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellas , Im just writing to ask if anyone knows the Musclenow program from Francessco Castano and can I have your thoughts on this Im 40 years old and feel this may coarse one to overtrain and appreciate your thoughts , as Im going to start my next cycle and was considering this .

cheers fellas

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Does his program costs money? I would never pay for a resistance training program. Why? Because no two human body's are the same. We are each ingeniously created, therefore, you have to find out what works best for you. Research, and you can design a kickass periodization for yourself to work around your schedule, family, work, vacation, everything. If it is a free program, post it and we'll take a look at it.

Heres my Training program

thanks for your reply and here is my training program below for you to take a look at and see if you think its up to date appreciate your feedback and comments.

I rotate from 3 to 5 sets of each from week to week doing from 4-7 reps one week then 7-11 the other and go 2 days on 1 off continually

I would like some good feedback on this felllas would be good for me to get a idea if I should reajust it , Im on about 3000 cal at the moment as well clean as I can I want to start a Prop / Anavar cycle at the end of the month so want to get all in check

thanks felllas

Mon
    Chest and Sholders
    Bench press
    Incline press
    Sholder press or Arnold Press
    lateral raises
    Bendover lateral raises
    ABBS

Tuesday
    Back and Triceps
    Chin ups or Pulldowns
    Bendover rows
    Shrugs
    Deadlifts
    Tricep close grip bench / or scullcrusher
    Tri extensions

Wed Rest

Thursday
    Legs and Arms
    Squats
    Leg extensions and
    Preacher / concentration curl
    Barbel curls
    Reverse curls forearm

Friday Chest / sholders

Saturday rest

Sunday Back and tris again

I see recovery issues. You are doing tri's the day after chest and shoulders, not good. Then hitting arms one day later. Do you not work calves and hamstrings? I suggest a different split, something that allows more recovery for specific muscle groups and fits your schedule.

Thank for that But what would be better to turn the days different eg Tuesdays program to Thursday.
    thanks again

If you stick with a 2 on 1 off split:
    Mon: Legs

Tues: Chest/Tri's

Wed: off

Thurs: Back/Bi's

Friday: Shoulders

Sat: 0ff

Sun: Repeat

Or change your Tuesdays and Thrusdays as you suggested. Or you might not have a recovery issue at all, and the first plan you laid out will work the best. Try a few different ways. You should be able to tell immediately if you are under-recovered. If your weights go down the second time you work that muscle group, then you need more recvoery, pretty simple.

Thanks

Thanks HT , for that imput and I amd going to impleiment your program and try this for a couple of weeks and check my recovery the way you say ,, as like you say its a simple way to check this through weekly weight changes as I have my diet in place and rarely changes ,from day to day so I should be pretty yes "Simple "
    cheers Mate.

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Milestone
    Thanks HT , for that imput and I amd going to impleiment your program and try this for a couple of weeks and check my recovery the way you say ,, as like you say its a simple way to check this through weekly weight changes as I have my diet in place and rarely changes ,from day to day so I should be pretty yes "Simple "
    cheers Mate.

How is the MuscleNow Program going?

Do you use his Nutritional program as well? Using the fruit before and after working out?

thanks

Thread Information