needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

HELP - Natural Ecto, got abs if i tense-whats the fastest way i can get them showing?

Im a natural Ectomorph and as a child i was very skinny and i allways had a seix pack. I still do if i tense hard enough and to show the full 6 i usualy need to pull some skin at the bottom tight.

Just wondering, iv just started a cycle of Dbol Sus and Deca , will gear help me achive bulging abz and if so what should i do to get them and how long will it take.

Iv never done any abz as my stomach is very flat and lean so i thought i did not need to bother, but a lot of guys at the gym say im a fool not to take advantage of having hardly any fat around my stomach and allready having some visable abs when tensing.

What do you guys think will be the best to do to get my Abz showing for summer ? What exercises should i do and how many a week ?

Thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cardio and a sound diet. There is nothing better. The basic fundamentals.

D/Sus/Deca will make your abs HIBERNATE.

~SC~

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Iv never done any abz as my stomach is very flat and lean so i thought i did not need to bother, but a lot of guys at the gym say im a fool not to take advantage of having hardly any fat around my stomach and allready having some visable abs when tensing.

there ya go, you said you never train them, workout em out then they'll start showing up better, but you still have to be lean, but with that cycle you'll most likely fill em in!

so how could i still keep them on this cycle ?

different cycle, or try a very clean bulk diet

Well iv started the cycle im three weeks in so im guna let it run, i have just bought some reflex instant pass today which is supposed to be one of the best weight gainers avalable at the moment, should i use it or will it just give me a gut ?

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    Well I'm the morph (meso?) that's the big build, wider back, broader shoulders, broad build. Meso right? Well I also have a really small waist even when I'm bulking. I stay relatively lean all the time but could never see my abs that well. Well I was in denial that when I cut water, or when I was pumped my abs would be normal. Well when I really got into my cut, the final 5 pounds really pulled my abs through. So I'll be the first to admit now, you aren't always as lean as you think you are :P

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Well iv started the cycle im three weeks in so im guna let it run, i have just bought some reflex instant pass today which is supposed to be one of the best weight gainers avalable at the moment, should i use it or will it just give me a gut ?
    depends how much your goin over your daily caloric intake! that will determine how much fat you will store

how can this be worked out

do a search for a harris-elliot formula

Thread Information