mickming is offline New Member

got my long bicep torn of the bone

I got my right long bicep torn of the bone, I can get a operation monday morning. The doctors says it's better not to do the operation, because there be only a cosmetic differense and my arm will work better without the operation. I can start training next week without operation, with operation I have to wait 6 months, and it will never be the same. Try to look at double biceb of Arnold, I think he did the same thing as me, my right arm look like his

Flemming

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    i don't think i understand what you are saying. if your bicep tore off the bone, it would not work and you would not be able to lift your arm

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    my thoughts exactly...

My bicep is torn at the top, there still one atteshment left. One doctor say that I got get fixed and one doctor says better not to do it. I talk to a danish combetive bodybuilder, hi say that I better not fix it, it will only give me more trouble. If somebody have the same problem I would like to hear about it. I have 3 days to think about it. I have a time for operation monday, I think I don't do it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails got my long bicep torn of the bone-arm.jpg  

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Listen to the Doctor, not some Danish Bodybuilder.LOL

The problem is that my own doctor say I got to fix it, But the expert the doctor who will make the operation says it is better not to fix it, because the bicep will start to use the other point, so I will keep my strenght, but I'll get a shorter bicep and a higher peak, Thats why I think Arnold had the same injurie, his arms don't like the same.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    how did u tear it??

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Arnolds biceps are not a result of doctors, they are a result of genetics

even with that diagram, i don't see how you can have full mobility of your arm if the tendon tore off the bone

I did not say that Arnold bicep was made by doctors, I said that it look like had his bicep torn of the same way I did.
    Everybody think that my injuried arm looks better.
    The reason I wrote to this forum is to find somebody who have tryed the same thing as me. I saw a medical test from US, out of 100 person nobody lost strenght, 80% lost 10% of strenght in rotation of the arm, the last 20% could not feel any difference.
    I'm in a split, operation or not.

Thread Information