alphaman is offline Member

HELP!!! Life will be changing on the 22nd!!

Well, no more sitting around waiting for people to call on cars I got in the newspaper, and lookin' at AR all day! I start my new career on the 22nd.

For those of you who don't know my current fitness situation- I started back in March, after a long layoff because of a back injury, and I've gone from 243 to 211 since then. I want to keep up the progress as best I can, but I need to figure out a new training schedule due to time constraints.

Currently I have been doing FBZ cardio for 45-60 min in the morning, and training in the afternoon. I'll be working from 8am-9pm, and I would like to do cardio in the morning and weights at around 9:30-9:45pm. The only problem is that I want to go to bed at 10:30 or so and I'm worried about consuming carbs right b4 bed.

Would it be better for me to A- Do it this way, and keep meals the same. or.... B- Do this training schedule, and cut carbs out of PPWO, or..... C- Just train in the morning, and only do cardio on off days, in the morning. or.... D- train in the morning and do cardio at night.

Keep in mind that my main goal for now is to lose fat.

Sorry about the book I just wrote up there, but thanks for your time and advice in advance.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Weights one day, cardio on another day, etc. (alternate), and tighten up the diet to keep progress going. It can be done, yes.

That is a long work day!

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Swole ur gaining weight really quickly...how much did u increase the calories?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Pfffffft, I'd guess by twice the norm.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    man u will be 280 in about 1-2 months at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Weights one day, cardio on another day, etc. (alternate), and tighten up the diet to keep progress going. It can be done, yes.

That is a long work day!

~SC~

All in the morning, right? If so, you think it'd be helpful to do some cardio at night on training days?

Yeah, but coming out of the car business, I'm no stranger to long days. The cool thing about this is the long days only last for 5 yrs or so, then a lot of people only work like 3 days a wk! If I stayed in the car business, I would have worked those hours all the way until I died of a heart attack at 45! Plus- the $ only gets so good in cars, unless you own your own dealership. The sky is the limit in what I do now!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    All in the morning, right? If so, you think it'd be helpful to do some cardio at night on training days?

Yeah, but coming out of the car business, I'm no stranger to long days. The cool thing about this is the long days only last for 5 yrs or so, then a lot of people only work like 3 days a wk! If I stayed in the car business, I would have worked those hours all the way until I died of a heart attack at 45! Plus- the $ only gets so good in cars, unless you own your own dealership. The sky is the limit in what I do now!
    i think just cardio on days u dont weight train. good luck with ur new career.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Swole ur gaining weight really quickly...how much did u increase the calories?
    oh yeah.

chest6 is offline Banned
    sorry bud

fuk that..... take this you diksucking biatches!

(chest6) (lucabrazi)

chest6 is offline Banned
    im still sittin here

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    im still sittin here

Thread Information