Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

OK, I have kind been a slob lately... will this work?

First of all, i am 6'0, 280 lbs... probably 25-35%bf... I was thinking about doing some GH... 2 Ius per day. 25mg of Winny tabs, and maybe some var for about 6 weeks. I plan to work out about 2-3 times a week on my bowflex. I figure since I will have the Winny on board that I really don't need to do any cardio... What you you guys think? I am thinking I should be able to take off about 8-15% bf in those six weeks... Any advise would be great.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take d-bol for that. and no need to work out.
    d-bol just melts the fat off you...........lol

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    First of all, i am 6'0, 280 lbs... probably 25-35%bf... I was thinking about doing some GH... 2 Ius per day. 25mg of Winny tabs, and maybe some var for about 6 weeks. I plan to work out about 2-3 times a week on my bowflex. I figure since I will have the Winny on board that I really don't need to do any cardio... What you you guys think? I am thinking I should be able to take off about 8-15% bf in those six weeks... Any advise would be great.
    25% to 35% BF? If you are trying to cut down on body fat % i suggest you run or do cardio atleast 3 times a week for 30 mins and thats before you take any type of gear. like its always stated, good diet and training first before you take any types of roids. i would atleast do that for 3 months before taking anything

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I would take d-bol for that. and no need to work out.
    d-bol just melts the fat off you...........lol
    How much Dbol . I have some 5mg tabs.. do you think like 2-3 a day?

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Not a good plan.

The AAS used for cutting are there to ensure that there's no muscle loss in a caloric defecit. The AAS themselves won't so much help burn fat as to keep muscle while you do what you can to burn the fat.

Figure your BMR, what your caloric needs are for normal function, then plan your diet to create a caloric deficit. Then, with hard training INCLUDING cardio, you should be droppin' some weight.

At that high of a bf%, I would do it naturally. You'd be suprised what a well planned diet and some quality cardio will do. I dropped over 60# naturally, and workin' for more so I can start cycling again. That's what long shifts, little rest, and poor eating habits will do for ya......

Good luck! It's a long road, but lookin' at my successes with weight loss as well as cycles, I still feel that the fat burning was a greater achievement.

BigPancho

Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    25% to 35% BF? If you are trying to cut down on body fat % i suggest you run or do cardio atleast 3 times a week for 30 mins and thats before you take any type of gear. like its always stated, good diet and training first before you take any types of roids. i would atleast do that for 3 months before taking anything
    Well thats why I was gonna run the 2 ius of GH, to get rid of the BF

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You have got to be kidding! This is going to be flamed hard and you actually asked for it in this post. I would flame this even if I were a mod.

I am thinking I should be able to take off about 8-15% bf in those six weeks...
    I'm thinking not.

How much Dbol. I have some 5mg tabs.. do you think like 2-3 a day?
    I would go with 2 a day. but make sure you dont work out. you dont want to stress your heart.
    diet will be key here. have 6 high protien meals a day. try to stick to solid food like, burgers, buritos, lots of cheese is good to. and drink a tone of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    You have got to be kidding! This is going to be flamed hard and you actually asked for it in this post. I would flame this even if I were a mod.
    Flames? what does that mean? What's wrong with my questions? I think they are totally valid, if you don't want to answer me then don't post a reply

I am asumeing this is a joke, and we are just having fun.
    by your post count I assume you know better.

edit..........ok, disregard this. I now know

I would go with 2 a day. but make sure you dont work out. you dont want to stress your heart.
    diet will be key here. have 6 high protien meals a day. try to stick to solid food like, burgers, buritos, lots of cheese is good to. and drink a tone of milk.
    I like burritos a lot, are egg white burritos OK in the moring. I can't live without the cheese though. I cant do skim milk... is 2% gonna work for me?

Yeah, man...if you're overweight and trying to lose fat, you should eat alot of Burgers and Burritos....

I am asumeing this is a joke, and we are just having fun.
    by your post count I assume you know better
    Joke... I havent been around for about 6 months.. I kinda forgot about all this stuff... Could you continue to help me out on this one?

not milk......go for cream

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Yeah, man...if you're overweight and trying to lose fat, you should eat alot of Burgers and Burritos....
    I like bugers too, Can I have the cheese on those?

not milk......go for cream
    Cream is a little much for me... I was thinking like 1/2 gallon of milk per day.. gotta get the calcium ya know?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    y not go all out and do dnp for about 3 months????

i hope this thread is just a joke...

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    Basically, what he's saying is, do your research, search the board, and figure a few things out on your own before you go posting questions like that. No matter how much juice you take, its not gonna take the place of a good diet and excercise plan for getting in shape and losing weight. it will help, but only if you are serious about your goals. just popping pills isnt going to do a thing for you...hit the weights, do some cardio, and then think about the juice, not vice versa.....I personally hate running and other boring cardio....i still run every now and then, but I really like to beat the hell out of a heavy bag....boxing and martial arts are a fun way to get the cardio in.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    jdawg thanks.. i needed a good laugh b4 i hit the sack....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I like bugers too, Can I have the cheese on those?
    Definetly. And load the burger up with salt, the more sodium the better!
    For cardio just walk up and down the stairs twice a day, that should be more then enough.
    But be careful not to over train on bowflex. I'd stick to one exercise a day on that.
    Goodlluck bro,

OMG PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GOOOO WIITTHHH THE FLOOOOOOOOOOWWWW..... Are you getting my drift now????? JDAWG50 Is back in the HOUSE..... Take a look at my post count.... do you think I am that stupid.... have a little fun here!

Now, this is more like it!

Quote Originally Posted by zx2onice
    Basically, what he's saying is, do your research, search the board, and figure a few things out on your own before you go posting questions like that. No matter how much juice you take, its not gonna take the place of a good diet and excercise plan for getting in shape and losing weight. it will help, but only if you are serious about your goals. just popping pills isnt going to do a thing for you...hit the weights, do some cardio, and then think about the juice, not vice versa.....I personally hate running and other boring cardio....i still run every now and then, but I really like to beat the hell out of a heavy bag....boxing and martial arts are a fun way to get the cardio in.

here i go trying to give an honest answer and its a fU@%% joke thread!! lol...Im trying to give good advice jerkoffs!! lol..i was really hoping he wasn't that stupid....

Can you get heavy cream instead of regular? Or Whipped cream? That would be best, I think...

Teee hheeee .... u never know when JDawg will strike... always keep your eyes pealed

here i go trying to give an honest answer and its a fU@%% joke thread!! lol...Im trying to give good advice jerkoffs!! lol..i was really hoping he wasn't that stupid....

Maybe just get some of that filling that they put in donuts....that would be good for ya....just dont eat the donuts...too many carbs...

that should fit this thread a little better.....

atta boy ur learning

Maybe just get some of that filling that they put in donuts....that would be good for ya....just dont eat the donuts...too many carbs...

I try.... good post though...sad thing is, there are probably some real posts on here that are actually similar to that one, and the guy asking the question is being serious....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Coming soon!!

My TACO BELL DIET!!!!! No cardio either, f*ck that!

Stay tuned for more info!!!!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Coming soon!!

My TACO BELL DIET!!!!! No cardio either, f*ck that!

Stay tuned for more info!!!!!

~SC~
    I was wondering when you were gonna chime in??? geez ur getting slow for ur age swole!

to funny.

now If I were going to do it, I would go on the 7-11 diet. hot dogs with pump chili and cheese. 1 to 1.5 gallons of coke a day. gotta stay hydrated. for a cheat meal you could have KFC with gravy. like swole cat said stay away from cardio. you dont want to stress your body while cutting.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, no cardio while cutting.

Weights are also not a bright idea either, uses too much energy when you could be eating.

Moving forums BTW.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    wow this thread is too funny dive-kid's responses really had me falling out of my chair here

Thread Information