justin2305 is offline Senior Member

hey guys elbow pain need a lil advise???

sup guys ive been having the bad elbow pain in my left elbow and i just started my SD cycle a wk or so ago... bf i started it i took a good wk off and what not to let it heal a bit and im thinkin i have a lil tendonitis in it, my Q is would it be good to heat it up a lil bit with some bio-freeze bf i go to the gym then after i work out ice it a good 10-15mins then no ice for 10-15mins and ice it one more time for that long... im going to continue to workout till i get off this cycle then im planning on taking a wk or two wks off after pct cuz im getting on a test and deca cycle to help heal it up for good, thanks for any imput

justin

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ya according to articles on deca it should help your elbow during cycle. Sometimes my elbow is in pain during workouts and I just ice it after and everyday. Seems to help.

GETINLARGE is offline Junior Member
    i get elbow pain for a couple weeks every few months that is unbareable. i get really weak at the elbow and my arm shakes. do you have these symptoms?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GETINLARGE
    i get elbow pain for a couple weeks every few months that is unbareable. i get really weak at the elbow and my arm shakes. do you have these symptoms?
    not really i just get this lil poping thing in it and its sore and what not... when i do tris and chest is when i can really feel it afterwards, during workout its not that bad but the next day it is prety bad not unbarible though just i think a lil tendinitis... i was talking to one of my buds up at the gym just a lil bit ago thats a trainer up there and he was like dude just go get a chortizone shot and rest it a wk or so and ul be good as new so im considering that cuz im tired of this dam pain, i think ill take it easy on the weights to finish out my cycle then get the shot after pct and take about 2wks off then get on my test and deca cycle iono though any other thoughts would be great thanks

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest instead of taking advice from people off of this board, and other people at the gym that you seek professional help. More then likely you have medial or lateral tendonitis, but sometimes the Ulna nerve can be damaged. If you don't rest it, it WILL get worse! You do not want to have your elbows operated on! Cortozone only helps for a short period in most cases.. a couple years down the road LOOK OUT! The test and deca cycle is plain stupid, no offense, but its "assine". Go to a registered physio therapist, perferably someone who is certified in Active Release, and proceed from there. Also ice for no more then 10 minutes

Thread Information