ScreaM is offline Associate Member

Bi and Tri growth

Alright, I know theres already tons of threads on this, so ill try to mix it up. Im really hitting my arms hard, to match my back, chest, and shoulders. Im talking about 140 grams of whey a day, and only hit em(arms) once, maybe twice a week. Now, I know for mass, you need big weight, low reps. When im pumped, my arms are good sized, but on the off days, it doesnt even look like I work out, it sad. Is this because there healing, im over working them, or should I totally burn them down more often? For bis, I do straight bar curls, cross chest cable curls, french bar, ect. For Tris, I do pull downs, dips, and skulls. All these 4 sets 12 reps. Anyhelp is great, thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Close grip for tri's

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    sounds like good 'ole genetics to me. you have the right idea for mass (heavy weight and low reps) but if it ain't working maybe you should switch it up. change exersises, weight, and reps. even if you just can't build freaky arms you can in fact improve them.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    please tell me hard work can change this. I really do bust ass in the gym, no offence to my pops, but I really didnt get the greatest genetics, hes 6'4'', 230 lbs. Does anyone have any othere suggestions on supp's that might help besides the protein, and CEE I already take?

chest6 is offline Banned
    6 4 230?? ha seems like u got good genetics to me?? Change your routine every 6-8 weeks. Post your workout.I would just do arms once a week (well twice if you count bis one day tris another)

Thread Information