Safety31 is offline Banned

Best Abs Routine???

Can you guys let me know what your ab routines go like...im trying to get a new one because what ive been doing doesnt seem to be giving me the looks i want..if you have pics of what your abs look like from doing your routine post them also...thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    To have visible abs seems to be much more than just having a good routine. Even a tiny layer of fat will hide them...Work on lowering your bodyfat as much as possible

thanks for the advice but i just wanted to know some good ab routines..i got the whole diet down i just want a ab workout to go with it

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    What's you BF%, the correlation between abs and BF level is most likey the reason behind this not the actual ab work out.

like i just said..i just want to know some peoples ab routines...what they like to do for there abs when they workout..dont ask me what my bf is i just wanna know what u guys like to do for your abs...if you dont wanna say then dont post

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    like i just said..i just want to know some peoples ab routines...what they like to do for there abs when they workout..dont ask me what my bf is i just wanna know what u guys like to do for your abs...if you dont wanna say then dont post
    Hey man calm down advice is advice at least ur thread isn't sitting here without a response. But to answer your question to really get the abs out the only way it to do resisted crunches. Do crunches with weight.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    tsk..tsk... ever try hittin the search button?

BestABSRoutine is offline New Member

Thumbs up There are many ABS routine

Getting a six pack is the goal of many men and women alike. It can help boost your self-esteem, shoot your self-confidence through the roof, and put you in the best shape of your life. Having abs is like a badge of honor, and proves you are a hard worker and serious about being fit and in shape. But just what is the best abs routine? I have a briefly outline a sample abs routine and step-by-step instructions on how to get the best out of your workout at bestabsroutine.com. There is a nice video I found online of a simple 5 min abs workout. Check it out.

bubsy is offline Junior Member
    I like Windmill or advance torso twist i also do toes to bar and i go on a decline bench and do hyper extensions behind with a straight bar and weight! try those!

but like everyone said bf has to be low to see stomach muscles!

frank4242 is offline Junior Member
    ever tried the P90x ab ripper x? i like that one alot

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbh4242
    ever tried the P90x ab ripper x? i like that one alot
    The ab ripper is awesome

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Use weight when doing chin to bar

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    what's your bf%?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post Number 8 was an epic bump! lmao! Almost everybody that commented to the OP was banned before post #8.

Here's my thoughts http://youtu.be/RRdWntqCLwg lololololhehehehehehehehelololololol

Thread Information