ElectronDon is offline New Member

Should I workout extremely sore?

I lift out a lot and love to be sore, but experience less strength when sore. Should I wait until my muscles are all OK and then try to make gains, or just lift out frequently regardless of soreness in order to keep metabolism and resilience levels to a maximum? Try HGH:

HGH - Human Growth Hormone Information

Safety31 is offline Banned
    if your trying to build muscle you need to let them recover..if there really sore i doubt they are recovered enough to workout on them..you should let them heal

chest6 is offline Banned
    if you want a pointless workout that wont help you out whatsoever except for burning calories...go ahead. If you want to get something out of it I would suggest waiting 4 days AFTER you are sore to workout. Post your workout.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectronDon
    I lift out a lot and love to be sore, but experience less strength when sore. Should I wait until my muscles are all OK and then try to make gains, or just lift out frequently regardless of soreness in order to keep metabolism and resilience levels to a maximum? Try HGH:

HGH - Human Growth Hormone Information

yah ... lift out all the time, lift out when your sore, thats brilliant, you experience less strenght when you lift out sore, wow, thats new for lifting out!

maybe you should try lifting your ASSS outta HERE!

Safety31 is offline Banned
    he had a question y do u gotta talke crap about him and tell him to get out...some advice for you is to lay of the roids cus that rage is comin out

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    he had a question y do u gotta talke crap about him and tell him to get out...some advice for you is to lay of the roids cus that rage is comin out

ahhahahaha

yah, your right! I'm ragin all the time! THATS IT, time to come off the juice I'm NOT on.

how bout you go back in the dark little closet and hide away from all the meanies in the world....only come out to go poo poo and pee pee.

OKEY?

run along and play!

Thread Information