justin2305 is offline Senior Member

anyone no of anything to help stenghen elbows??

hey guys do any of yall no of some type of lift etc... that will help to stenghen the elbows??? thanks

justin

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmmmmmm dont know bout elbow
    but look for the muscles that are closest to the elbow
    and try workout which exercises work that part then it will help
    otherwise if u have pain in ur elbow there is noway getting rid of it i have elbow pain for 3 years its there for life :/

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i had pain in my left elbow and i just started doing reverse grip pressdowns for my tri's a couple months ago and the pain has diminished considerably. i like to use a handle like you would use for cable crossovers and do them individually. just grab the handle with your palms facing you and pull down with a squeeze at the end. it really hits the bottom of your triceps.

there is this one exersise that is almost like skull crushers yall have prolly heard of it, instead of going down to ur head and bringing the bar back up u go past ur head and just pull the bar back to its main position without extending the arms up like in a skull crusher... it hits the $hit out or ur lower tri where my pain is, i think i might go to doing those with really light weight just to help strenghen it up a bit... bf i cycle im going to take a good 2wk break off the weights to get everything good again any more help would be much appriciated thanks

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    a break should definately help with the healing, and going light at first is smart. let that elbow heal up before you do any heavy close-grip benching or weighted dips. i wish i would have because every time i put a strain on mine it just set back healing process more. someone i know had the same problem and he said he wrapped his arm right below his elbow really tight when he lifted and said it helped with the pain.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    there is this one exersise that is almost like skull crushers yall have prolly heard of it, instead of going down to ur head and bringing the bar back up u go past ur head and just pull the bar back to its main position without extending the arms up like in a skull crusher... it hits the $hit out or ur lower tri where my pain is, i think i might go to doing those with really light weight just to help strenghen it up a bit... bf i cycle im going to take a good 2wk break off the weights to get everything good again any more help would be much appriciated thanks
    honestly
    i suggest u dont do anything do with skull crushers movement cause the pain will even be worse
    ive had the pain for 3 years man
    and doing skull crushers or anything towards those lines will just agrevate it
    urs might be temporary try resting it for 2 weeks see how u go

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    If its ur joints y doint u try glucasomine ,chonddtirn(sp)

the next advice im not giving im thinking cuz i dont know much bout steroids dont take my advice but search for it
    -local deca shots are supposed to be good for the joints and deca in general is good for ur joints...i think
    Good luck

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305

that sounds just like barbell pullovers! as for that hitting your tris. probally in a second degree and that gives them a good stretch!

Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    a break should definately help with the healing, and going light at first is smart. let that elbow heal up before you do any heavy close-grip benching or weighted dips. i wish i would have because every time i put a strain on mine it just set back healing process more. someone i know had the same problem and he said he wrapped his arm right below his elbow really tight when he lifted and said it helped with the pain.
    ya im going to take a break b/f i start its not to bad of a pain just annoying and i put bio-freeze and an arm sleeve on b/f i work out and it helps a bunch

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    You have to eliminate the exercices that will cause the pain, i have elbow pain that connot be operated, so i cant do skull crushers anymore and when it comes to triceps i really have to choose the exercice i do and if i lift to heavy i feel it the next day.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Joint supplaments, warming up.
    Warming up is very important.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    As I posted in your other thread ...."I suggest instead of taking advice from people off of this board, and other people at the gym that you seek professional help. More then likely you have medial or lateral tendonitis, but sometimes the Ulna nerve can be damaged. If you don't rest it, it WILL get worse! You do not want to have your elbows operated on! Cortozone only helps for a short period in most cases.. a couple years down the road LOOK OUT! The test and deca cycle is plain stupid, no offense, but its "assine". Go to a registered physio therapist, perferably someone who is certified in Active Release, and proceed from there. Also ice for no more then 10 minutes"

Thread Information