Thread: incline flyes

AFGym7 is offline New Member

incline flyes

I just started doing incline flyes instead of cable crossovers.. Do you guys suggest only doing incline flyes or do you think I would need to incoporate decline/flat bench flyes as well? oh and btw, thanks to everyone who suggested new routines for my chest workout.. my fellow meathead workout partner and I were def feeling it

I don't do crossovers anymore, think flies are way better. I would try switching it up every workout. Do flat flies one week, incline the next, and so on... Also, just my 2 cents, but IMO peck deck is better than dumbell flies. I am strongly against almost all machines, but that is the one machine I think works better than free weights because you get the same stretch you get with flies, but also get that squeeze in the center of your chest that you get with crossovers.

AFGym7 is offline New Member
    true, thanks bro

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    good idea to switch up between flat and incline but also try decline flyes. they seemed akward to me at first but you get a really good stretch.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by AFGym7
    I just started doing incline flyes instead of cable crossovers.. Do you guys suggest only doing incline flyes or do you think I would need to incoporate decline/flat bench flyes as well? oh and btw, thanks to everyone who suggested new routines for my chest workout.. my fellow meathead workout partner and I were def feeling it
    Depends on your size to, if your huge, then stick with the incline fly’s, if your just starting out then I suggest you drop doth and stick to the basics for now flat, incline, and decline bench…jmo

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Both flat and incline are good from time to time. Low incline flyes are good also (couple of 25's under one end of a flat bench).

Thread Information