yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Cool I cant train like this

My physio has given me amazing posture rehab exercices to cure the back pain and prevent it from ever coming back.

I do low pulley rows, bent laterals, behind the neck press, abductors for pelvic, leg curls, side abs machine, and streching.

I saw him last week and he told me that i can start training again and adding the rehab in my program but now i should change my training to do 4 sets of 15 reps for upper body and 4 sets of 20-25 reps for legs.

He says that high reps will cut me up but i know damn well it wont and i will lose a lot of mass and muscles training this way has i did the experience in 1997.

I started the week with a big back working, pulldown machine 3 sets of 8, low pulley rows 3 set of 6-10 and hammer machine rows 3 sets of 8, i did some biceps work to on the smith machine and curls, then rehab exercices.

Today i hit delts with db press 65 pounds and did 3 sets of 8 good reps, upright rows slow, and bent laterals, triceps hammer machine and pushdown.

I kind of feel good.

I plan to choose exercises that will keep me pain free and if its a plus for rehab, like for chest i will do flat db press and incline so it really streches in the back.

I dont know if i should continue training heavy, or i should just waiste my time doing the 15-20 reps?????????

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Forgot to mention a tone of abs work has well.

And diet is really good.

Thread Information