S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

Why dose training f*ck with your mind..

Well I decided to have some time of this week 7 days in total, the last time I trained was Friday, I no that muscle atrophy is not going to start until at least 3 weeks or so,,, I have weekends off to, now its Wednesday so in theory I have only missed 3 days, so why do I feel like iv lost 20lbs I keep looking at my arms thinking,They’ve lost size, they have, their smaller…I’m sure they are..I hate this $hit....cant wait till Monday
    Last edited by S.P.G; 07-06-2005 at 05:35 AM.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    Well I decided to have some time of this week 7 days in total, the last time I trained was Friday, I no that muscle atrophy is not going to start until at least 3 weeks or so,,, I have weekends off to, now its Wednesday so in theory I have only missed 3 days, so why do I feel like iv lost 20lbs I keep looking at my arms thinking,They’ve lost size, they have, their smaller…I’m sure they are..I hate this $hit....cant wait till Monday
    You must have a low bf%. I have a lot of bodyfat (around 15-17% now) and directly after training I look big and swollen. After a few days without training I think I look more defined and BIGGER than I look directly after training.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    You must have a low bf%. I have a lot of bodyfat (around 15-17% now) and directly after training I look big and swollen. After a few days without training I think I look more defined and BIGGER than I look directly after training.
    hay bro,, you look leaner after a 2-3 days off ? Are you doing cardio and using thermogenic supplements during this time..my b/f % is 12-13% at the mo,

niXon)( is offline Member
    I have always felt the same way. I figured it was because if you are working a certain bodypart, its filling up with blood, etc. getting bigger, after time it'll go away and all that blood will leave.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    hay bro,, you look leaner after a 2-3 days off ? Are you doing cardio and using thermogenic supplements during this time..my b/f % is 12-13% at the mo,
    I feel I look much leaner, I can see some separation between my muscles. Directly after training I look smooth as hell. BIG, but smooth.

I do cardio after every workout because I have enough muscle to spare. I am not using anything at the moment. I was on a clen /t3 cycle a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I feel I look much leaner, I can see some separation between my muscles. Directly after training I look smooth as hell. BIG, but smooth.

I do cardio after every workout because I have enough muscle to spare. I am not using anything at the moment. I was on a clen/t3 cycle a few months ago.
    Sounds good bro, muscle to loose I wish I did lol

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i know what u mean, i start to feel sloppy if i dont train for like a week. i went to europe a few weeks back for about a week and felt like i looked like shit by the end of the week. couldnt wait to get back in the gym.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    I love the feeling of being pumped after a workout, but the next 2 or 3 days are bad, I look at my arms all the time thinking that there getting smaller, but without doubt, on the 3 or 4th day, when I work the again, there bigger and more diffined. Workouts do all kinda wierd this to me, but as long as im better of in the end than I was when I started, im happy

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Do you look at your arms all the time in the mirror? I'd have to say yes! Does it to me too. I can't stay out of the mirror! ha I feel like I lose some size after a few days off... let the tape be the truth, not your eyes. You also have to account for water loss.. which on the days off I tend to slack on water and protien intake...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    after i miss more than 2 days i really miss that pump.. it makes me feel lean, strong, and big, love it..

Thread Information