homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member

For those who do cardio followed by a body part.

Do you/can you...do more exercises, sets and reps because your hitting the bodypart by itself and it has 7 days to rest?
    Not sure if you read my other post, but I'm trying to switch from a powerlifting style program to a bodybuilding one.
    I am strong, and can get much stronger, but I want to look better and build rounder, fuller muscles. Especially in my shoulders and arms.
    Thoughts?

Also, does anyone train totally by instinct? Meaning, whatever you feel like training with whatever fashion suits your mood/need?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    When I do a bodypart once a week, I generally do anywhere from 4 to 6 exercises for about 3 sets (not including warm ups or supers). I don't go insanely heavy but I use a moderate weight. I concentrate more on the feel over the poundage. When I work out a body part twice I week, I tend to have one heavy day where I'll do 2 compound exercises for low reps for about 3 sets and then later in the week, do 3 isolation exercises just to flush the blood in and out.

I grow better on the higher reps with moderate weight but find I need longer time off.

Thanks for the reply bro. I am starting to feel that the same applies for me as well. Are workout protocols are very similar also. What are you stats?

Thread Information