Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

I didn't know where to put this, but I thought it was good to share my own experience

Well guys, I wasn't sure where to put this one, but I just wanted to post something here in hopes to help the other members with their motivations.
    Does anyone else love that feeling when you go into a club and the ladies stare you down, cause you look better than their man? Okay, I dont' mean to sound conceited, but when you know you work hard to make your body look good, and you walk into a club with that "I work hard to make my body look this good", and the women see that, and watch you. Hell I went to a popular night club here, after 6 months of strict diet and no going out, and when I walked in, and started bumping into people I know, every single one of them told me how good I looked and had several offers and propositions by women. Man does that pump you guys up like it does me? Man my testosterone was kickin at 3 this morning, wanting to go to the gym this morning after leaving the club. Am I just a sicko here or what? But don't it make ya feel good, when you are walking around all swolt up, and hard, and everyone lookin at ya, the guys wanting to look like you, the girls wanting to be with you. Okay does it seem like my head is alittle swollen or what? I don't mean it to sound like that, but man last night going out to the club, really inspired me to keep doing what I was doing. It was almost like a drug. Course, I hadn't been out in about 6 months cause of my diet and my focus on my working out, do any of you guys experience that? I mean I had one of my women friends come up to me and asked to feel my muckles.. She grabbed my arm and said, "Man you have been working out, your arms are soo hard". Okay, I am going overboard with this, but do any of ya'll feel or have had this experience please tell me ya'll have, cause I don't wanna look like the only sicko ego maniac here.. okay now everyone thinks I have a swolt head now. Give me your imput guys.. and gals for that matter. hell I am not partial..

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep... I feel the same way. When I graduated college I wasn't in the best shape to say the least. I moved to Boston for like two years and started working out hard and eating right. When I saw my friends from home and college this summer... they were like "DAMN" you look good. I was on a cycle of omnadren too. Chick were/are all over me... It's great.

I'm going to start my second cycle soon... I can't fucking wait!!!!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    My general response when I am asked why I do the things that I do....?

Same answer every time.

Chicks like muscle.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I felt the same way about 6 years ago. The I got married and quit lifting for a while.Now I do it for me. Chicks checking me out and complements are still nice especially hot chicks.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with you. where i live in NY, you go to a club and EVERYBODY works out, and most juice. luckily, i'm taller than most of the guys, but everyone's big. my friends from college make fun of me because everyone in the club is "juicehead or a guido", or some a combo of both. i don't mind those comments since, 1) i'm italian and 2) i juice. i know that we all bust our asses in the gym, nobody has a free ride. i went to visit some of my friends from college this week and we went to a club on Long Island. i decided that i would tell everybody that i played for the jets. i would be in buffalo for the game, but i have aneck injury. that got me some numbers

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I went to the Sound Factory not too long ago and every guy in the place was jacked with no shirt on. I felt right at home

partyboy was probably one of them. that's his second home. anytime you go to club in the city, or LI, make sure you're prepared to remove your shirt. its like a rule or something

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hell yeah

my shirt is checked if i'm at a club 5 minutes in the door"take that.coatcheck girl.it's time to get down to business" if you can't take your shirt off i don't go unless it's real strict policy then i'll throw on a dope suit.all i'm saying is anabolic review party at soundfactory!!!

hell yeah it is

factory is my home away from home. Paris in my girl at the door from way back in the day.i was goign there when eddie baez was the resident there.

cracktory sluts sweat me 4 life!!!!!!!!

yo partyboy....didn't make it out the factory. did some clubbin on strong island though. it's a good scene, just not on such a large scale as NYC. nice lookin girlies though. i liked them so much that i had to bring one home with me. a little keepsake........ya know?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Do I work Out?

Yeah, I get a kick everytime someone ask me if I work Out? I just look at them politely and Say, Nope!

Tobey

PS The look on their face is priceless.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep the no I don't workout line is a killer........me never, god all that sweating and lifting weights no thanks! LOL

Then you go does it look like I do? then I do and don't ask stupid questions, depending on how testy you are.

Okay so I am not the only vain person here.. good to know.. oh and Dane, I didn't realize you were a paisan.. You an okay fella now.. heee haa.. not that you weren't before.. I guess I need to move to NY..
    Yeah the ole werkout line is a killer.. Next time you should ask a girl when she asks you that, do you have sex?

sicilian- my mom is full blooded. we are siciliano also. you would love it in NY. there are still entire sections of this state that are mostly italian. (or irish, or jewish, whatever) i'll try that "do you have sex?" question. we'll see if it works

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    When people ask me if I lift wieghts I say "Naw...too much effort. I just take steroids so I don't have to work out." Then when they say "Really?" I say "Of course I workout ya friggin bonehead!!" Well....I haven't really done this yet...but I will.

Pete

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    hell yea . do any of you guys from ny come down to jersey to temps, or xs

gixxer,you're from nj??

damn i grew up like 20 minutes from sleazeside!!!i hate those clubs, no offense.they are liek factory part 2 in the summer.we use to go to factory sat til like noon sunday then jet down to teh surf club in ortley beach for yrs.i'm done w/ nj clubs like hunka bunka and abyss.i'd just as soon get a guido fade, throw on my matching gucci link braclet and necklace, and bathe in drakkar.where are you from gixxer?i do have to defend nj though.gotta love the old stomping grounds

i live across the bridge from seaside. Its that bad anymore. It's alot more people from up north and ny.I go sunday's to surf then sunday night temps.it's just easy to go there since its so close. you couldnt pay me to goto aybiss or bunkas though.

where?

in toms river?it's cool to find someone on here who knows about nj.yeah hunka bunka and abyss are disgusting.i'm w/ you on that bro.where do you go out in teh city?

man look at my post heee it is turnin into a club bashing session.. ya neva know what some of the posts will lead up to.. thought it was funny..

i kinda took it easy this summer but when i went to the city we went to factory or exit. Alot of times we stayed around here and then went to atlantic city clubs for after hours. oh yea i'm from tom's river

thats' cool

i was just down on LBI for my mom's bday.we had dinner at Tuckers in beach haven.i'm from barnegat originally.

barnaget i thought most people from there where hill billies and the only thing they lifted was stuff into the back of thier f-250. guess i was wrong. I've been to a couple good after hours parties at some house in barnaget though. How long ago did you move

about 8 yrs ago

i never fit in down there.it is all hillbillys.i'd be wearing like prada pants and guys were wearing their best pair of levi's.all my family is from teh city or north jersey so i didn't spend lot of time in barnegat.growing up all my gfs and good friends were from teh city or north jersey too so it was cool.i left barnegat and went to college in rochester to play ball and run track.when i was in manhattan on summer break a booker from ford saw me at system (now it's spa) and asked me to consider modeling.so i left college signed w/ a diff agency and teh rest is history.now i'm acting and modeling as a career.been doing it full time for 4 yrs now.see this barneghetto kid got out!!!!thank god.i always hated those people anyway

Aallright you two

Now just what in the hell is wrong with Hillbillies? Now they are'nt all bad.
    IC

Damn partyboy i didnt know all of that about you.Your probably the only one from down there to get out. I went backwords i grew up up north in Elizabeth and now im down here i kinda wish i was back up there

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Those damn Hillbillies sure know how to cook. How's that Tobey? J/K Tobey. I got kin folk who are Hillbillies. My folks were from Missoura, till they moved out west to have themselfs some youngens. Im a first generation City Boy. Actually I like the country its slower paced and peaceful.

yo there are mad people from south nj

piper parabo is from your neck of the woods in toms river.my gf is from shawnee hs in medford and she works for metropolitan models, she went to teh same hs as calista flockheart.calista has a house in my gf's town.james gandolfini went to rutgers, we met at the sopranos party at twirl and he is cool as shit.tara reid is from wycoff.we represent in NYC.i'm proud to be from jersey

Missouri??

Well I ain't exactly what you would call a hillbilly but I have some really good freinds who are. I lived in Branson,Missouri for about 5 years. Them Hillbillies can be realllll mean when they take a notion. HA!
    Tobey

Hey partboy,
    You typeing some new kind of language or somthing? Kinda like it was in code or something. May be it's just a geographical thing, I did not understand a thing in your last post. LOL

Tobey
    no offense bro, it's probably just me.

it's ok

it's an NJ/NYC thing,haha.where have you been stranger?

In the fittness forum

Right here in the fittnes forum. Guess that we just missed each others post here and there. How's everything in NY?
    Better I hope.
    Tobey

$uperman is offline Member
    Even before i got big i could go in a club and have the girls all over me , now that i have a good build i just have more $uperman to go around lol

oh ofcourse

you have to have a great face and style. the body just seals the deal.you could have the best body on earth if you have a shitty face or dress like shit, then you're only getting club scraps.i like quality not quantity,haha

$uperman is offline Member
    Bumb for that , attitude has a lot to do with it too. You can have the look , style , and the bod , but if you dont know what to say to the ladies..... its all down hill.

doesn't everyone have hill billy friends? Man, I am still amazed how this post turned out.. just freaks me out.. haaaa..

Thread Information