ScreaM is offline Associate Member

Cousin wants to work out....

Alright, im asking this question for my 15 year old cousin, because hes really in to healthy eating and working out. Alright, hes 15, almost 16, 5 11, about 174 pounds. Now, im our family, were really dont hit puberty until about 17 or 18. He really wants to get big naturally, and takes all the right supps, and works out hard, but hes worried if he works out now, and his body slowly starts producing test, that it might take away for the really growth in the future what can I tell him? thanks

ScreaM

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I was always told not to lift until you get hair in your armpits/pubic region. Everybody matures differently so I guess when your body hair starts to grow your test is kicking in and your ready.

maybe I put this the wrong way. He is developing in to a young man already, trust me, the second that first pit hair sproted, every girl on the block knew. Im talking about major physical GH way, is takes till about 17 or 18. But is lifting now going to start minor test production, slowing growth in the future? thanks

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    when u say slowing growth do u mean height or muscle. i dont think it will effect either, its all genetics. i started lifting when i was around 16 and im 6'2 now.

I mean muscle wise. His mom used to work at a gym, and was in great shape, and his dad is now 6' 4'', so hes has a great frame to build on from his dads side, and hims moms side gives him good muscle. He is diein to lift, like know other, and he know proper safty stuff, so I say let him go @ it?!?!

Thread Information