Thread: Lower Abs

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member

Lower Abs

It seems the 1st place u wanna loose fat usually is the hardest. my diets lean ive also been doing cardio on an empty stomach for 45min in the morning can any ony recomend a good exersice to blast the fat off?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    not much more to say other than keeping your diet clean and make sure you are monitoring your heart rate when doing cardio... take your diet to the next level.. read some of mikexxl's posts on competitive bodybuilding, I'm sure you will find some cool info there.

NewlyDesigned is offline Junior Member
    No clue how youd lose fat from the lower abs besides a better diest and cardio. You could just do some lower ab exercises to try and increase the size of your lower abs so they are more visable but yer bf% is what really makes em pop.

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Yeah im working on bf% Diet is pretty lean but What i was really wondering was if other members had tips on what they do....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    May want to double check the diet, as there could be many ways in which to accelerate progress through the manipulation of that aspect of the total approach.

~SC~

Thread Information