krownedroyal is offline New Member

shoulder problems

just got a cortisone shot in my shoulder 7/7/05. when should i mash out shoulder work? any help is better than none. thanks yall

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Add a shot myself in 1999 when i was on steroids , take it easy bro, i took a week off and when i went back to the gym started very slowly, see how it goes.

I was back full force a bout 2 weeks later.

Good luck

krownedroyal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    Add a shot myself in 1999 when i was on steroids , take it easy bro, i took a week off and when i went back to the gym started very slowly, see how it goes.

I was back full force a bout 2 weeks later.

Good luck
    thanks for the info the doc said go light at first. he was a sports ortho . good lookin out yannick

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    From what I have read cortisone is a temporary relief and ultimately makes things worse. There are some alternate strategies for joints like Adequan (if you can get it) and for shoulders in particular see the sticky over at intenseMuscle http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=6997

It has helped my shoulders imensely!

SuperChicken1

Meeting force with force leads to escalation, blending with force builds alliances.

For a 5% discount on the best protein on the planet go to http://www.trueprotein.com -the highest quality at the rock bottom lowest price and use discount code: jhx455

Thread Information