Thread: DC training

tretch187 is offline Associate Member

DC training

Sup bros,
    I am currently cutting so I am not using DC training principles. I figured there would be no way my body would survive on a calorie deficit

I was thinking that when I switch back to bulking again, I may attempt DC. In the past I have tried a few different routines...... HST, bb split, etc.

My problem is....can you do DC natty and survive? I have heard/read that most do best on his prog when they are "assisted", which is an obvious conclusion you can come to with almost any program lol. I just don't want to fry the crap out of my CNS and get nowhere.

Thoughts?

Jake

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tretch187
    Sup bros,
    I am currently cutting so I am not using DC training principles. I figured there would be no way my body would survive on a calorie deficit

I was thinking that when I switch back to bulking again, I may attempt DC. In the past I have tried a few different routines...... HST, bb split, etc.

My problem is....can you do DC natty and survive? I have heard/read that most do best on his prog when they are "assisted", which is an obvious conclusion you can come to with almost any program lol. I just don't want to fry the crap out of my CNS and get nowhere.

Thoughts?

Jake

Jake,

Contrary to popular belief, most of the DC crowd are naturals. You should check out IntenseMuscle.com and ask about doing DC during contest prep (don't use the C word or the B word (cutting/Bulking) as it makes DC a little crazy). Anyway DC hangs out there as does In-Human and there are a lot of other DC experts there as well.

SuperChicken1
    Meeting force with force leads to escalation, blending with force builds alliances.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-07-2005 at 03:38 PM.

Bump for JuicyR6's answer....he would know...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    why doesnt Dante like cutting anD bulking? Does he advise cardio a few times a wek to stay lean and just bulk clean all the time?

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    why doesnt Dante like cutting anD bulking? Does he advise cardio a few times a wek to stay lean and just bulk clean all the time?
    I am not the expert but as I understand it and am doing myself...

You get 2-2.5 g/protein/lb of body weight (digestig that instead of carbs and fats takes as much energy as a good cardio work out!) you follow the normal 5-6 meals a day, carb cut off at about 4pm (low or no carbs after 4p except for PWO) and cardio 3-5x per week.

The idea is that you add muscle while minimizing the fat gain and you still need to do contest prep but you don't bulk and cut.

take a look at some of his trainees over at IntenseMuscle.com (Dogg Pound Forum) and you will see pictures of them in the off season and they look great... not contest cut but very very good.

I hope that helps. For the real customized answers - for you specifically - hire Dante (DC) or In-Human and they will dial you in on the road to Freakdom.

SuperChicken1

Meeting force with force leads to escalation, blending with force builds alliances.

For a 5% discount on the best protein on the planet go to http://www.trueprotein.com -the highest quality at the rock bottom lowest price and use discount code: jhx455 - the cold filtered whey isolate is the bomb!

Thread Information