Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

18 months and crap results

Ive been training properly now for 18 months and apart from a small increase in size to my chest and neck, there is still no definition or any indication that i even work out.

My workout and diet are both in check and have been for a while so i fail to see how these results are not happening. I know it does take time but i know sum guy who was smaller than me and he started out about 8 month ago and he is bigger and defined.

any advice wud be good

thanks

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    every1 develops differntly post your diet and workout

havnt got time to post yet as im away2 work, il post in a little while

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Ive been training properly now for 18 months and apart from a small increase in size to my chest and neck, there is still no definition or any indication that i even work out.

My workout and diet are both in check and have been for a while so i fail to see how these results are not happening. I know it does take time but i know sum guy who was smaller than me and he started out about 8 month ago and he is bigger and defined.

any advice wud be good

thanks
    hay bro ,, I take it that you’ve been natural for this time, and if you have welcome to the real world, yes it’s a bitch gaining weight natural iv been natty, for the best part of 5 years now and my progress has been slow, I am at a point now where I feel not to bad about my size, so I think you will get there in the end don’t let this put you of keep training you will be better off than if you stop all together,,, make your self a list off all the things that you could do better and don’t over look things, you can easily loose your self in training, look back to the basics… good luck..

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    you have to post your diet and your workout routine if you want us to help you !

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Everyone has different genetics.

Some guys at my gym have been lifting there since I've been there and even before (been there 5 years) and they still look EXACTLY the same.

I fail to understand why they even bother wasting time if they aren't changing?
    Either they are doing something horribly wrong, or this sport just ain't for them.

Usually it's that they know nothing about nutrition, that is the biggie.

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    have u gained any weight? how old are u? has anyone noticed a difference in ur size, cause u could just be thinkin that u arent growin.

singern is offline Banned
    Have patience grasshopper.
    I too am a hard gainer. After the first two years of religious training, all I achieved was a big reduction in Body Fat and strength gains, it wasn’t until the third year that I started seeing size, and definition. Now I’m in the fourth year, and I’m the monster I always wanted to be.

Dedication, determination, and patience will get you there.

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Have you tried Max OT

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I am...gr8 results so far...but im adjusting...not doing Max-ot cardio...and not following their nutrition advice....

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    If you are not gaining it is more likely too little sleep, too little recovery time or not enough protein. I suggest that you take a look at Doggcrapp training (IntenseMuscle.com or search here or search with Google - just don't bother with bodybuilding.com. I was a hard gainer but now am making progress every workout (and inbetween).

SuperChicken1

i have gained 2 stone in weight in the past 18month but i thonk that was due to the 2 fukd cycles i did b4 i was educated about the use of AS. Im not like 1005 perfect but I do think that i should have made a bit better progress by now. I know genetics are a bic thing but surely i should look good by now.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    you have to post your diet and your workout routine if you want us to help you !
    Indeed.

~SC~

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for your diet and routine. If after a year and a half you have no significant results, then unfortunately, you're diet and/or workout isn't in check bro.

Also remember that you need to cycle your training. Your CNS becomes used to what's going on after a little while. More often then not, you have to adapt the power lifter mentality of two-steps forward, one-step back and take some time off to let your body fully recouperate and give your CNS a well deserved rest.

Post up your routine/diet and you'll get plenty of positive feedback.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Bump for your diet and routine. If after a year and a half you have no significant results, then unfortunately, you're diet and/or workout isn't in check bro.

Also remember that you need to cycle your training. Your CNS becomes used to what's going on after a little while. More often then not, you have to adapt the power lifter mentality of two-steps forward, one-step back and take some time off to let your body fully recouperate and give your CNS a well deserved rest.

Post up your routine/diet and you'll get plenty of positive feedback.
    Agreed especially on the taking off time i take bout 1 week off after 8 weeks of training...

Thread Information