Thread: mass and abs?

mazika is offline Associate Member

mass and abs?

Hey all,

Im a hard gainer.

Doin good now eating about 6 meals a day always mostly meat and rice on the side. All kindsa meat, chicken, fish, beef, pork.

Anyways. Im on 500mg/week test E.

Im wanting to get some muscle but have a 6pack at the same time. But ive been getting fluffy in my stoumach area since i started eating mad like this.

Anyone got any tips to how i can get rid of the thin layer of fat so i can have a 6pack at the same time that i gain muscle?

Thanx alot.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    From what I've gained on here you cant cut and bulk at the same time.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    forget about the 6 pack until u get the size u want then cut up.....i never have really seen what the deal with a 6 pack is anyway.....once u put on a shirt, ur 6 pack doesnt do much

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    6 packs look the shit, accept it lol

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    ask ronnie he can help you

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    You cant gain lean muscle while losing fat? are you F*cking kidding me?

Ok, so your a hardgainer.
    tomorrow, eat like you regularly do. count all the calories your consuming, you very well may be far under what you need to gain

count how many grams of protein youre really consuming (shoot for 1.5 per lb of bodyweight if your a hardgainer)

are you eating right? eating LEAN Protein/Carb and Protein/Fat meals? are you eating every 2 hours? if you arent doing these things, dont ask why your not gaining..if you do this you wont really gain much fat. just eat healthy calories.

now after a while if that isnt working, maybe try a dirty bulk..otherwise i think you'll be fine!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Man while your on cycle, don't worry about that 6 pack. Eat your 1.5-2g protein per pound of bodyweight and keep your diet clean and ur workout routine perfected you will gain a whole lot. Post your cycle and pct in the steroids forum.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    oh your on a cycle of test...i didnt even see that lol yea the abs might not be seen for a while (usually water weight), dont sweat it...drink a ton of water and it'll help though

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Man while your on cycle, don't worry about that 6 pack. Eat your 1.5-2g protein per pound of bodyweight and keep your diet clean and ur workout routine perfected you will gain a whole lot. Post your cycle and pct in the steroids forum.
    agreed.....and do you even need to go on the gear? how long have you been training you should train natural for as long as you can first that’s a rule..

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Bulk up first......you'll take a bit in the gut for now.....just deal with it.....then when you lean back down ur abs will show again......

Some guys bulk up for years at a time......you need a solid foundation.....

think of your body like a piece of clay.......you can do more with a 10lb piece of clay than a 5lb piece.......

Thread Information