Nixter is offline Associate Member

Help! Said yes to show!

Hi guys,

So I got roped into doing a beachwear fashion show in a couple weeks (pause for laughter), and I'm looking for some diet tips in order to maximize volume and minimize fat in the next 2 weeks. (not looking for miracles, just some tips)

Is there anything specific that guys do in the 48 hours before a show as well to shed water/get cut? ...Naturally that is.

I'm quite tall at 6'4 and fairly lean relative to bodybuilding (202lbs). I'm natural as well.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys,

Nix

Nixter is offline Associate Member

Help! Said yes to show!

Hi guys,

So I got roped into doing a beachwear fashion show in 2 weeks (pause for laughter) and I'm looking for some training tips in order to maximize volume and minimize fat in the next 2 weeks.

I'm quite tall at 6'4 and fairly lean relative to bodybuilding (202lbs). I've often noticed that I feel the most pumped/tight the 2nd day after a good intense workout. Just started the 2nd week of an HST routine (2nd week of 15's). The show is in 2 weeks. Should I just continue on with the program and make sure that I have real intense workout 2 days b4 the show?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Oh yeah, I'm natural. (did one kinda useless cycle 2 years ago)

Thanks guys,

I'm also looking for diet advise to maximize volume/minimize fat in the next 2 weeks but I'll post that in the diet area.

Thanks,

nix

Thread Information