jmoney 0426 is offline New Member

Newcomer needs advice

I just started working out 6 weeks ago and have been hitting the gym average of 4-5 times a week.I have a cycle planned out for the future but Im trying to get my body weight up first because I was told by many I dont weigh enough to start a cycle.Im 21 years old and weigh 142lbs.. at 5'10 I rearranged my diet and am now getting more calories and protein but I need some input on how to lift to get the biggest gains and any tips anyone has to gain weight, Im ****in sick of being skinny and need help.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    been lifting 6 week's and wan't to cycle no way bro i would not cycle untill you have three year's under your belt to strengthen all your ligamint's also 142 at 5,10 a lot of natural growing to do yet.

to answer your question squat,deadlift,benchpress,militerypress,barbellrow

and you will start growing

have a look at this website for some idea's

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/exercise1.htm

Darkness is offline Member
    5hit boy you're in for a big nono, 6 weeks experience and wanna do a cycle

21yo 5"10 and 142, you can still pack 40 more pounds before thinking of a cycle, heck you havent even reached your first plateau!!!

Have a good high cal diet and lift heavy and you'll do fine for the next few years, learn how to weight lift, get to know what your body is telling you...etc, etc... oh and next time instead of asking bs questions just go here Click

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    5hit boy you're in for a big nono, 6 weeks experience and wanna do a cycle

21yo 5"10 and 142, you can still pack 40 more pounds before thinking of a cycle, HECK U HAVENT EVEN REACHED UR FIRST PLATUE!!!
    Have a good high cal diet and lift heavy and you'll do fine for the next few years, learn how to weight lift, get to know what your body is telling you...etc, etc... oh and next time instead of asking bs questions just go here Click
    caps.

this is very true and a good point. what darkness said is exactly what i would say and most others. just stary patient. remember easy come easy go.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    been lifting 6 week's and wan't to cycle no way bro i would not cycle untill you have three year's under your belt to strengthen all your ligamint's also 142 at 5,10 a lot of natural growing to do yet.

to answer your question squat,deadlift,benchpress,militerypress,barbellrow

and you will start growing

have a look at this website for some idea's

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/exercise1.htm
    100% with stocky..

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup man listen to everyone here...no way 6 weeks and looking for your first cycle. Wait several years I would say...Clean your diet up..do the exercises Stocky said and post your workout in the workout forum and I and others will help you out.

Thread Information