Captain Fraud is offline New Member

Advice on bigger arms please

can anyone help , I've been told to get bigger bi's to do 21's with dumb bells followed by cables behind the head 3 times a week , but I've also been told just do 3 sets of very heavy curls but only train once a week in order to let them grow.....which is best 3 times or once. PLEASE ADVISE

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    are you a hardgainer? are you a pretty thin guy for the most part? because if you are, you need to eat your ass off and only do it once a week, if your a fairly big guy you might be able to blast them twice a week, but never 3. you'll just be doing more damage than good. remember that you get bigger when youre resting

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    once a week

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fraud
    can anyone help , I've been told to get bigger bi's to do 21's with dumb bells followed by cables behind the head 3 times a week , but I've also been told just do 3 sets of very heavy curls but only train once a week in order to let them grow.....which is best 3 times or once. PLEASE ADVISE
    Hay bro there’s a lot of info on this site about biceps, 2 sets of bar curls, and 2 sets of alternative curls, followed by 2 sets of hammers, should do you well,, 21s are one of the many shocking systems that you can use for the arms but are not to affective for long term use,, use then now and again,,don’t forget triceps make up 3d of your arm train them hard heavy with a small amount of sets to…and remember squats, deads, will contribute to your arm size..

As sean said it would be good to have some stats,,are you natty ect ect,

Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    are you a hardgainer? are you a pretty thin guy for the most part? because if you are, you need to eat your ass off and only do it once a week, if your a fairly big guy you might be able to blast them twice a week, but never 3. you'll just be doing more damage than good. remember that you get bigger when youre resting
    I'd say big my friend , 5ft 11 and 16.3 stone

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    Hay bro there’s a lot of info on this site about biceps, 2 sets of bar curls, and 2 sets of alternative curls, followed by 2 sets of hammers, should do you well,, 21s are one of the many shocking systems that you can use for the arms but are not to affective for long term use,, use then now and again,,don’t forget triceps make up 3d of your arm train them hard heavy with a small amount of sets to…and remember squats, deads, will contribute to your arm size..

As sean said it would be good to have some stats,,are you natty ect ect,
    forgive me for my ignorance but NATTY?? please explain

forgive me for my ignorance but NATTY?? please explain
    Ha ha that’s ok bro, natty is natural..

Ha ha that’s ok bro, natty is natural..
    haha D'OH! no my mate , started taking 3 wini and 3 virimone per week with clenbuterol 3 weeks ago , looking at your advice on the bi work out , is that once or twice a week ?, I know what you mean about the tricep . I started doing close grip press and skull crushers with heavy weights and they ain't half looking good (well good for me haha)

haha D'OH! no my mate , started taking 3 wini and 3 virimone per week with clenbuterol 3 weeks ago , looking at your advice on the bi work out , is that once or twice a week ?, I know what you mean about the tricep . I started doing close grip press and skull crushers with heavy weights and they ain't half looking good (well good for me haha)
    I would say once a week even while one the gear, but you could up the sets to 3 sets per exercise, depends what your recovery is like, if you feel you could get away with more go for it, looking at your stats your no new comer you should no how your body will respond. sounds good on the tris to...

I would say once a week even while one the gear, but you could up the sets to 3 sets per exercise, depends what your recovery is like, if you feel you could get away with more go for it, looking at your stats your no new comer you should no how your body will respond. sounds good on the tris to...
    Cheers Bro , due to train chest and bi's tonight , will give your routine a try , by the way do you curl your hammers to the top of the shoulder or do you curl across your chest to under your chin

Cheers Bro , due to train chest and bi's tonight , will give your routine a try , by the way do you curl your hammers to the top of the shoulder or do you curl across your chest to under your chin
    I like to use hammers because they draw a lot of power from the forearms making it a good forearm developer, so no don’t curl at the top this may just terns it in to a alternative dumbell curl, with arms straight palms facing each other bring arms up to shoulder height and reveres the movement to the start position..
    Last edited by S.P.G; 07-19-2005 at 05:32 AM.

I like to use hammers because they draw a lot of power from the forearms making it a good forearm developer, so no don’t curl at the top this may just terns it in to a alternative dumbell curl, with arms straight palms facing each other bring arms up to shoulder height and reveres the movement to the start position..
    cheers mate , thats how I've been doing them , someone just suggested curling it acroos to the chin , but to be honest I didn't like the feeling

Thread Information