Thread: Ab's.

TimeToGetBig27 is offline Junior Member

Ab's.

What are the most noticable ab exercises? the ones that will make the biggest visual diffence, and is it overtraining to train abs everyother day?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    1. Daily ab-training can lead to over-training
    2. Ab exercises which elicit the 'best results' ('best results' being relative...and goal specific) are those that target the abs directly (such as the standard crunch...and pelvic crunch)...as opposed to the sit-up which targets the psoas. (sp)

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    hanign leg raises and hanign crunches i heart

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I've found the heavy crunch on a stability ball to be the best abdominal exercise. Hook your feet under a pair of dumbbells (twice the weight that you are crunching with) and place a dumbbell on your chest. Crunch away. The ball will allow you to stretch your abs on the eccentric (lowering) phase, as where you can't get that pre-stretch from the floor.

eljeffe is offline Junior Member
    Diet, Diet, Diet, after that almost any ab exercise will do the trick as long as you do them correctly, try and do 8-10 sets total and don't forget about your obliques. I have a sweet six pack and people ask me all the time how to get it, I just do abs twice a week and it is all the diet.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eljeffe
    Diet, Diet, Diet, after that almost any ab exercise will do the trick as long as you do them correctly, try and do 8-10 sets total and don't forget about your obliques. I have a sweet six pack and people ask me all the time how to get it, I just do abs twice a week and it is all the diet.

Ditto!

Thread Information