randy6969 is offline Member

need help fixing my abdominal area problem pics LOOK

yeah ever since i was a little kid i was tall and skinny. right now at the age of 21 i weigh 156 @ 6ft. my problem is in the core area, (obliques i think ) it seems to be goin inwards and really skinny. i think my rib cage is really small and i need to fix this problem somehow before i go for college in January if needed i will use anavar /tbol the last 2 months if i cant get to that point naturally. looking for solid advice. pics are attached p;s. ive been working out on a decent diet for the last 3 years.
    Last edited by randy6969; 07-28-2005 at 01:01 PM.

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    BULK DIET STICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

Quote Originally Posted by zoso428
    BULK DIET STICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy
    Agreed. However, i do see what you mean. Looks like genetics might be the boss here. But eat and lift right, and you can definately make it looks 10 times better. Add pullovers to your chest workout.. It's never been proven, but Arnold claims they helped to expand his rib cage. And BTW, you are nowhere near cycling, so get that idea out of your head. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Agreed. However, i do see what you mean. Looks like genetics might be the boss here. But eat and lift right, and you can definately make it looks 10 times better. Add pullovers to your chest workout.. It's never been proven, but Arnold claims they helped to expand his rib cage. And BTW, you are nowhere near cycling, so get that idea out of your head. Good luck.

yea im wondering if i can make it look 10 x better naturally in 6 months, im going to try my best to do it in 4 months if not last 2 months will have go gear it up i need to expand the ribcage i think from the strength gains i get i can push more on the bench wide grip pop the lats out, and maybe gain some lbs on the sides . can somesone make me a good diet plan, and workout plan. because im lost nothing seems to be working for me. i want to try anavar but i dont know maybe if i cant get to my goals by month 4 ill get some anavar i already have tbol on hand. i started doing the seated twist machine it realy helps with the obliques would that help me out with my problem?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont do any gear man. Look at you, you are not ready. Workout for at least another yr, you are 6ft and 156 lbs. Gain at least 50 lbs first I would say. You will be able to thicken urself out naturally, with the proper diet and training.

-Bino

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    not to be mean but no1 here is gonna make you a diet plan...make one urslef using hte bulk sticky and the people here will be more than willing to help critique and get you on the right track ...gl

chest6 is offline Banned
    dont do gear man..you're 156...get to 200 or close to it

this thread is turning out to be a dont do gear thread.im not going to do the gear unless my training and diet dont give me the results, hey if nothing else works for me why not do it maybe its the missing peice not like im going to die off anavar .i need help with workouts what workouts should i do to fix my problem there is a reason why i came to the workout forms instead of steriod forums. what excersises will help me fix my problem im going to do the bulk diet and see if it helps try for it about 4 months i will be happy with a 10-15 lbs. increase in 4 months with that diet.

Meal 1: Pro/Carb

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal

50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat

Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies

55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

55g protein / 64g carbs / 3g Fat
    **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat

2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies

60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat

Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat

Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
    50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed

3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

That turns into approximately 420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. This is roughly 3500 calories

Your in luck bro, here's a simple workout that I made up and emailed to a friend and luckily was still saved in my emails... I still don't think you understand the gear issue though... Get that out of your head for at least 3 years. Not flaming, but you are not even anywhere close to being in the neighborhood of cycling. It will do absolutley nothing for you. Listen to what everyone else said..after you gain 50 lbs, then you can think about cycling. And don;t think thats gonna happen in 4 months..it takes years. Anyway, here's the routine, its pretty simple...

Chest and Biceps (Monday)

Flat Bench - warmup, 10, 8, 6, 4 (after your last set, immediately strip off the weight until you have slightly more than your warmup weight on the bar, and burnout)

Incline dumbells (or bench) - 10, 8, 6, 4

Dumbell Flies - 12, 10, 8 (make sure your really stretching your chest)

Peck Deck - 12, 10, 8 (focuse on squeezing the center of your chest)

Barbell Curls - 10, 8, 6, 4 (immediately after your last set decrease the weight by 50% and do 8 good reps)

Seated Dumbell Curls - 10, 8, 6

Preacher Curl Machine - 10, 8, 6 (find a machine where you have to raise your arms, so that your triceps are parallell to the floor)

Pick any bicept excercise, and burnout by doing around 20 reps (make sure your still going to failure though)

Shoulders and Legs (Wednesday)

Dumbell Shoulder Press - 10, 8, 6, 4

Upright Rows - 10, 8, 6, 4

Side or Front Lateral Raises - 10, 8, 6

Shrugs (optional, I don't think they really do much)

Squats - 12, 10, 8, 6 (make sure to do real squats here, no machine)

Leg Press - 10, 8, 6

Leg Extensions - 10, 8, 6

Leg Curls - 10, 8, 6

Back and Triceps (Friday)

Warmup with 4 sets of pullups (holding the bar very wide)

Lat Pulldowns (either front, or behind head) - 10, 8, 6

Deadlifts - 12, 10, 8, 6

Barbell Rows - 10, 8, 6, 4 (much better than seated machine rows)

Dumbell Rows - 10, 8, 6

Reverse Dumbell Flies - 10, 8, 6 (make sure your not using your shoulders too much here)

Skull Crushers or French press - 10, 8, 6

Pushdowns (rope) - 12, 10, 8

Kickbacks or Single Arm Behind Head Extensions - 10, 8, 6

*Abs everyday

*Failure on every set (very important)

thanks for the workout plan it sounds good. im going to try it starting monday

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    I feel that pullovers have helped me "expand" my ribcage.

Quote Originally Posted by xpijeonx
    I feel that pullovers have helped me "expand" my ribcage.

nice reply thats the type of advice i was looking for, i wanna know specific exercises and techniques that can help me expand my ribcage. and i started doing pullovers last week i hope it works.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    im not going to do the gear unless my training and diet dont give me the results,
    Whoa, stop the world.........

I sincerely hope you don't think adding gear is going to magically make things all of a sudden "work". If you can't progress naturally w/the basics, adding gear is only going to waste your money and time. If you are getting no results out of training/dieting with the beginning frame you have, then you are doing one or both of those things w/numerous errors.

Adding gear to a plan that isn't working, doesn't make it work.

The bottom line is that you need to start puttin' in work............years upon years of work.........you simply have to adopt the lifestyle, make it your lifestyle, and become a bigger person. I was once a 153 lb. anorexic, so I KNOW of where I speak.

~SC~

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea dude, please dont even think of gear right now. Honestly, you would be very dissapointed in the gains if you did, you need to get your diet/workout/rest right. those are the three keys to having a good physique, trust me gear is not. If my diet sucks when im on gear (very unusual, but it happens when i get in a funk), i honestly dont gain anything but a few lbs of water weight, but once i get my ass in gear and start eating right...BOOM. Where your body is at right now, i can tell you woudl not get much resuklts from using steroid . I PROMISE

Thread Information