benchaholic777 is offline New Member

rookie needs help

Im not really a rookie I have been lifting for about 5 years. But i just came back form a shoulder injury in January. Im back to lifting decent weight but i have never lifted to get lean.(use to powerlift) I just started a strict diet 2 weeks ago. And i run 2 miles 3 times a week but i need some ideas on wieght training. anybody have any

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by benchaholic777
    Im not really a rookie I have been lifting for about 5 years. But i just came back form a shoulder injury in January. Im back to lifting decent weight but i have never lifted to get lean.(use to powerlift) I just started a strict diet 2 weeks ago. And i run 2 miles 3 times a week but i need some ideas on wieght training. anybody have any
    What sort of thing are you looking for bro,,,don’t get confused that you should change your anaerobic training to cut, look more to diet and cardio..

in not sure i have been lifting so long low reps big weight i just wondered if there is a set/rep scheme for cutting

chest6 is offline Banned
    not really man..just keep your training program..cutting is all about diet and cardio

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    agreed...even if you do like 6 reps till failure each set, if your diet and everything else is in shape, your gonna be lean and cut, doing more reps wont make you "More cut", just make the muscles smaller fvck that lol

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    you can lift the same just do the cardio and diet, your looking good now however watch out with the running to much and your legs will shrink 2 miles is good just do it as fast as possible if you cant sprint 2 miles break it up into some sort of interval training. sprinting for cardio is awsome because it burns a ton of calories and it make your legs big as 5hit. jack up the pro pro a little to if your going to do this.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    i agree with the rest of the members...

thanks

Thread Information