two hundy is offline New Member

Arrow arm routine advise

whats up guys i just began the second week of a 10 week test cyp, and deca cycle. i am currently working each body part once a week in a five day split that goes: Chest/ calves
    Back/ traps
    Shoulders/ calves
    Quads/ Tri's
    Hamstring/ Bi's/ calves

right now im 5' 8" 183 and my arms are 17 inches cold when flexed. if i want bigger arms, like pretty much every other man who has lifted weights since the beggining of weight training should i train them twice during my training split or what?
    i'd appreciate the input, thanks.

depends on your body and how it responds to it, personally I dont train them but once a week, occasionally even once every 10 days. I like to keep my biceps sets to a minimum, no more than 8 or 9 sets /wrkout total, but I trash them during those sets.

two hundy is offline New Member
    cool deal, thats about what i do know. my arms grow pretty alright but i was wondering if the only way to get the 18" plus that i want by the end of this cycle that i should hit them up more than once a week.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im gonna say no... train them hard and efficently and they have to grow.. dont expect more than maybe a inche growth a year.. less u use syn..lol

Thread Information