KingMike is offline Associate Member

6 months of cardio, too long?

I have been doing morning cardio 3-7 times a week since January. I even did it during my recent 8 week bulk. I read that this amoiunt of cardio needs to be cycled for maximum results. I am about ready to cut for a while and wonered if I should continue with this. I read that 6 months of cardio could raise coristol levels drasticly.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    "Cardio" is for your heart. if you are doing aerobic exercises to lose fat, thats not really cardio...is that what you mean? I dont believe you need to "Cycle" cardio...you need to do it a few times a week though

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I think cardio is important, but not 7 days a week. What does your body tell you? Can you manage it without being tired? Are you still gaining or going towards your goal? Have

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    no its fine bro as long as ur diet is good....Let's hope giantz 11 doesnt see this...we dont want him to have a heart attack.......

KingMike is offline Associate Member
    I seem to be tired all the time weather I am bulking or cutting. Carb or no carb. I think I stress so much about doing the right thing I get tired from the stress.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    seven day a week cardio???
    i believe that is too much
    if u arnt cutting up i really dont see the point of doing cardio seven days a week
    u better be eating well otherwise u will lose alot of weight by doing cardio seven days a week

Thread Information