Bigashell is offline Junior Member

workout questions about bi's

hey guys whats up. I just got a real quick question about bicep workouts. If ur looking at me face to face and u look at my arms they are thin but if u look at the side view they r thick and my question is how can i widen out my arms. Whats workouts can i do for them to get thick. I also have small forearms and i was wondering if u guys could help me wit that. thanks fellas. ur answers are a huge help. this board is the shit

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i would recommend reverse grip preacher curls or reverse grip standing curls for that one. using reverse grip works more the base of the bicep instead of the peak like normal grip does. try it out for a while and see what happens

K Dawg is offline New Member
    I know where you're coming from on that one, my arms are the same...thin front the front, think from the sides...i recently changed my bicep workout and have seen good results

E-Z bar curls (narrow grip)-warmup, 10 reps, 8, 6
    E-Z barl curls (wide grip) same reps with no warmup
    Hammer curls-10,8,6
    Standing reverse curls-10,8,6

Forearms i use a piece of wood tied to a rope with weight at the bottom. I stand on a bench with palms down, wind it up, wind it back down, then do the same with palms up. 3 sets of those and my forearms are beat. Hope this helps, good luck

Iron Brother 89 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up close grip !

If you want to make them thicker do alot of close grip when curling. Preacher curls with ez curl bar works really well. Hoped I helped !

Bigashell is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys im gonna try it next time when i do bi 's and tri's

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Change your grips so you can get work on both heads of the muscle....Ipersonally like preacher barbell curls

theron is offline Associate Member

Cool

Hammer curls nuff said!

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    IM GOING WITH REVERSE CURL AND HAMMER CURLS

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    What you could try doing, but you need a spotter, is gettign a barbel, take any grip you want go up with the wieght and come down dlow.. like i am talking cound out 15 seconds slow..... you'llprob need a spotter after 5 reps or you are not doing a heavy enough wieght. I do ten which is uslaly to exhaustion. This get the whole muscle worked. Look down at your bicept and you'll see how huge they look. This gets the blood pumping through the whole muscle. but you have to come down slow and controled... even if you need a spotter to get the wiegh t up on the secon rep... ak him to help you bring it down too come down really slow....

for fore aems.. i do wo things take a dumbel or barbel with two hands, sitdown on a bench foreamrs to your thighs.. hang the wieght off your knees with your palms towards the ceiling and go up and down really slow ... after sets of that reverse your grip and make your palms fac the ground.... they willkill your fore arms......

hope this helps

Thread Information