xplicit is offline Member

What do you wear at the gym

I go in jogging pants wife beater and bandana had gloves but left them at gym and lost them still bitter about that lol FOr shoulders i come in with the shrug wraps.

Side note i never understood the kids who come in club shirts, have their hair gelled, and smell freash lol i never understood that lol to each his own i guess.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Sandals, Shirt & Shorts......I only come in with my hair gelled on Mondays.(Sinister Grin)
    Last edited by Kid Shred; 04-27-2002 at 08:09 PM.

Love the avatar bro
    Do you gel it like superman or clark kent ?

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Thanks X , It's me when I was 6, definately gelled Like Clark.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you wear at the gym-s2reeve2.jpg  
    Last edited by Kid Shred; 04-27-2002 at 08:15 PM.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Cant stand to wear pant or shirt in the gym (I get too hot & sweaty)...its gotta be shorts and a wifebeater

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    short's and a t-shirt

i have a shaved head so i dont need no stinkin gel lol

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Normally i wear some tear away track pants and a singlet(i think thats what you guys call wife beaters).Hey do your gyms make you wear shoes? mines pretty leanient about it but shit you should see some of the claw feet on these people lol and the smell man dont get me started........HITMAN

dude what happened t superman?
    whats the 8 weeks out ?
    I want to switch up my avatoar but my comuter is shot to shyt and icant switch it.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    WTF....wear to the gym.....g-string and lots a lotion.....hahaaa.....sweatpants, sweatshirt.....dont need all the wannabee's askin how you get so big? whats your workout? how many sets you do? whats your bench? Blah blah blah, here to lift, leave me the F*** alone.... My personal fav....NO ONE ever ASKS "MAN, HOW MUCH YOU SQUAT?"

tbull

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    [i]OMy personal fav....NO ONE ever ASKS "MAN, HOW MUCH YOU SQUAT?"

tbull [/B]

i hear u bro

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I usually wear sweatpants and t-shirt with a tanktop under it. Once I get warmed up I pull the t-shirt off. I do wear shorts on squat day, I like to see what I'm working!

testprop is offline Associate Member
    I wear a t-shirt, workout pants and Otomix workout boots!

I hate the pussies who walk around in sandals, always makes me think: hehe, try sqatting in those.
    another thing that pisses me off is the guys who look like they're getting ready for the catwalk, all fixed up and stuff.....

rant over
    Last edited by RON; 04-28-2002 at 11:09 PM.

xenithon is offline Member
    i really have no personal preference or objections to anything people wear, EXCEPT when people, normally youngish (16-24) come in in their diesel pants, DKNY tops, prada shoes etc. and work out. I mean F**K, how can they gym wearing clothes worth more than their education!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I always get a kick out of the "small" guys that wear shit to try and show off what they have...and wear gloves, and wraps, etc, when they're dealing with warmup weight. Usually wear workout pants, and a t-shirt...not there to show off, and on leg day, I throw the shorts on.

Van Damme is offline New Member
    Shorts and either a tank top or t-shirt. Never wear pants...I hate wearing pants when I work out. Always tennis shoes. Usually I work out at night after work. However, Sunday is one of my workout days, and I always take a shower before I work out. For some reason, it just feels good and gets me going.
    OH, heh, heh, one time I was working out with Dr. Evil, and he wore a towel like Mike Tyson does. It was so funny, but all were impressed and silenced.

dajones is offline New Member
    i usually wear shorts and t-shirt. i hear what you are saying about silly little boys strutting around in the gym in thetre best clothes. mine are all creased up and look like shit but dont care only going to gym to get them sweaty

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by solid90062
    Cant stand to wear pant or shirt in the gym[i]

Wow !!! Lifting naked ?

[i](I get too hot & sweaty)...its gotta be shorts and a wifebeater [i]
    Damn, ruined my whole image !

Uconish is offline Member
    I always cover up too so that when i do decide to show it off the people there are gonna be like what the f*ck happened to this kid I hate when little pretty boy mofos come into the gym and do nothing but sit in front of the mirror and stare at themselves and show off there abs Its like when your six feet tall and only weigh 150lbs you better have some abs showing

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    T-shirt, sweat pants, shorts undernaeth and Mp3 player cranked up with some Godsmack playing. (People don't wanna talk as much when your listening to music) just the way i like it.

Kasushi sakuraba is offline Junior Member
    Hell yeah I wear warm up's and a wife beater! But then again I wear that all the time. I don't think I should look all nice and pretty! Just comfort!

Im with you bro just want to be comfortable
    i wear the beater so i can see how im working the muscle it motivates me to see veins and getting red i push harder when i see that stuff.
    Whens its hot i go wit the shorts, I want to get mp3 player going too bu i work out with my friend and i cant ignore him but i know the adrenaline would be flowing if i could attach that lil mp3 player to my shirt and get some hard house playing lol

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    I wear a wife beater and sweats but on leg day i wear shorts like ironmike i need to see what im working too plus i feel better working out legs with shorts but i mostly wear sweats.........
    Bash

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    You guys sound like a bunch of girls
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I don't wear anything at all, except when I do calves. I gotta put on shoes for calf raises. Oh, gloves for chinning. That's the cool thing about home gymming. You can train NEKKID. GF likes to come offer constructive criticism sometimes. If it weren't for her, I would never have noticed that my willy suddenly gets an inch shorter when I am benching, or that my face turns red and I make ugly expressions when squatting. She reminds me, when I am lost in the feeling of good mornings or SLDL that I am supposed to lift with my legs, not with my back. She tells me how much better it is to do 50 or 100 "situps" every day, and points out to me how I am bending my back, not coming all the way up, not going all the way down, etc. I owe all these observations to her and her keen and knowledgeable mind, and if I couldn't train in the raw, she would probably not pay much attention. I am truly blessed. Blonds ROCK.

Kromo50 is offline Junior Member
    fuck i wear what i have on when i am at school in college i wear my football shit all the time bc i dont have to wash it and that is what i wear to workout and it sure it funny to see those little pussy show off nothing i am finnaly getting to work out at the gym no more football workouts

Originally posted by Diesel
    The people at the gym do not talk to me, they know better. I am there to work, not to answer your questions.
    But Diesel you're such a nice guy, I find it hard to believe. If someone asks you for a spot you'd turn folks down ?

I find it hard to believe that !

Well living in Miami, my regular attire is shorts and a t-shirt, and its no different at the gym. Only thing different is I wear sneakers at the gym and sandals almost all the rest of the time.

A U of Miami baseball cap is ALWAYS on my head too

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    tanktop or "beater" and shorts to the gym......

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    wind pants and an old tshirt. it makes me no differance what others wear. and i have never once looked at someone smaller than me and thought that they should try to dress the way i feel they should. i am usually the biggest guy wherever i go, but i never bash anyone. i guess when you have to put others down because they arent 215lbs you are trying to cover up the fact that you feel like a little dude also. when you are the man of the house, you dont have to come home beating on the table announcing who you are.........everyone already knows.

Originally posted by bigkev
    wind pants and an old tshirt. it makes me no differance what others wear. and i have never once looked at someone smaller than me and thought that they should try to dress the way i feel they should. i am usually the biggest guy wherever i go, but i never bash anyone. i guess when you have to put others down because they arent 215lbs you are trying to cover up the fact that you feel like a little dude also. when you are the man of the house, you dont have to come home beating on the table announcing who you are.........everyone already knows.
    Said with great authority and who has a better right ?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Windpant and some old t-shirts with some old sneaks. No need to mess up new stuff when the old will do just fine. My personal favorite: anything with a date on it so people can see how old it really is. Can't stand people with collared shirts that are tucked into khakis with a belt. That's for the yacht club not the gym.

I like the weekend when I can come in with my hair messed up and a grizzly grill. People look twice cuz I look like I came off the streets.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I work out in a friends home gym set up in the garage. I'll go in my underware if I have to. Pretty cool though, Summer time equals 105 deg so the sweatin aleviates the cardio I have to do during the winter.
    Gonna have to get membership soon though.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I dont even think about what to wear ....I just go in any old thing after all iam only there to workout not to be a fashion icon........

Thread Information