Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Need help burning out chest and bi's and glutes/hams...

every other muscle is not giving me trouble, but these ones. I am currently on Prop 100mg and Tren 75mg ED.

Chest - i do flat bench dumbells, weighted dips, decline hammerstrength, maybe incline if shoulders hold up (rotator problems--incline hurts).

Bi's - Done on back day, i use ez curl bar for 3 sets to fail (8reps max). Hammerstrength preachers. dumbell hammers sitting (dont feel effective, i think my technique is bad) this is after im done all major back compounds.

Glutes/hams - On leg day i do squats, leg press first. burn out with extensions, ham curls. calves are 16.5" natural, so i dont worry about em.

I would like to FRY my bi's, i cant seem to get sore. Ive read all the stickies. Chest is growing and strong, but slow. quads are big, thigh is over all 26.5 ", but hams/gluts look small, out of proportion. Any advice from experienced lifters would be greatly appreciated.

~DB~

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    On your squats, widen up your stance a little and really emphasize sitting back. Use a box, Westside-style, it always helps me to remember to sit back more. This will cause more hip extension, which will activate the glutes and hamstrings over the quads. On the leg press, place your feet up higher on the foot plate. This will also cause more hip extension and hit your target area. Take out the leg extension and add another hamstring exercise like seated, lying, or kneeing leg curls to really hypertrophy the hamstrings.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Chest- Continue to use dumbbells, try starting with incline db's as they are better for overall chest development.

Biceps-remember this is a small muscle, so be sure you are not overtraining. Straight bar curls 3x8, incline hammers 3x8-10, and if you wish 2-3x10-12 cable high pulley cable curls to finish off. Make sure you are going to full extension on all biceps exercises, and do not cheat by using your back and shoulders.

Lunges my brother, lunges

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    im blasting the shiittt out of my bi's, to the point of absolute failure... they seem to be responding a bit, but not really getting sore the next day...

Thread Information