guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Pain under my rib cage

I have been working out for about 5 yrs and lately when I wake up, I have this terrible pain under my rib cage that I used to think was my back but, now I'm beginning to think it is my kidneys. I drink plenty of water. No cycles under my belt. Do you think it could possibly be any of these that I take:
    ZMA-30 mg a day
    glutamine-10 mg
    multi vitamin-shit load of daily %'s
    or maybe my high protein diet? Lotsa milk? I also take tylenol PMs when I get off grave shift to help me sleep through the day
    Any info is truly appreciated.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd say it's doctor time, as speculation here won't help you much at all.

~SC~

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would think if it was your kidneys, you would feel it in your lower back more. Follow Swolecat's advice!

yea, its kinda subsided now, weird. But I also have no health ins. so Im fuked.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Is it on your right side? Could it be your liver? Have you done any harsh oral steroids ?

nope, both sides. kinda subsided, mostly.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Sounds like your liver, but it could just be gas, go get it checked out - no need to fvck around with sh!t like this!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Maybe you have an abdominal strain and it's just gonna take time to heal. I was trying to do nip-ups (laying on my back and spring up to my feet) a couple of months ago and my lower back was killing me. At first I thought it was that I was not consuming enough water with my supplements. I was like crap, maybe my kidneys are being overworked with all of the pills that I was consuming. The next day when I was practicing nip-ups, I discovered the source of my problem. Is there any exercise that you performed that could have caused this situation? If you're feeling better, maybe you have a similar situation.

Thread Information