trisdog is offline Associate Member

Squating Alternative?

Hey guys, I read all over squat squat squat deadlift deadlift deadlift.. Well I have a bad back I hurt it once playing basketball pretty bad and it has never been the same, WHenever i put a lot of stress on my back I start to get pains, Are there alternatives for these workouts??

P.S. When the injury happend I was playing ball I got sandwiched really hard between two guys and I felt my whole back crack... But i was still able to play.. about 10 mins later I got a really bad pain in my back and can hardly breath and i couldnt get out of bed for like 3 days.. after that its never been the same.. I thought maybe I got a "slipped disc" but i never went to the doctor.. anyone have any experience like this?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I have to say that the FIRST thing you SHOULD do is visit a doctor!

This is your back we are talking about, and you only get one of those in life!

~SC~

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    I know But i was a kid, It happend atleast 5 yrs ago, I am going to try and work through it, But my experience with doctors is they never know what exactly is wrong they will prob just tell me not to work out or something

BigCrump60 is offline New Member
    Front squats helped my back out ALOT, I totally quit doing squats and stuck w/ leg press until I started doing front squats (bar infront of you resting on your delts).

Thread Information