TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

which one is it?

i read alot of things about advanced workouts and advanced type of exercises. what do they base being advanced on? i have been working out for about 3 years and know tons of stuff about lifting but i am still small. is being advanced based more on your size or what u know?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Walk before you run....Build a good foundation in the beginning which is IE basic movments squat,deadlift,bench press.And then you up the pace by adding isolated movements,supersets,dropsets,So to answer your question advance would be knowlage,experience,.If after 3 years you are not growing a whole lot then i would say it is time to up the tempo and go hardcore....JMO...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    well im 17 and got very high metabolism - i am the definition of a hardgainer

jbrand is offline Member
    i think it's pretty much bullshit. the big three lifts should be utilized for trainees at all levels. loading parameters can change with experience though; more advanced trainees seem to be able to handle larger weight loads and volume. this all is in relation to the bodys natural reaction to handle stressors and reach a state of homeostasis.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    you're not ready for "advanced levels of training" yet bro, you still have some growing to do, and alot of it.....just hit it hard keep it varied....you will reach a point where you won't be able to grow or gain strength,YOU WILL BE READY FOR ADVANCED TRAINING, Its not much different, only more intense...stick to the basics for now...and stay away from AS, for Now >....

Tbull
    Personal trainer(not to show my ass but to show you Credibility)
    All PM's welcome

Thread Information