GG4321 is offline Junior Member

Question girlfriends trying to loose weight i know nothing please help

whats up guys...my girlfriends lookin to loose some weight particularly in her lower stomach and sides...her diet isnt the best but she does workout a good amount but she claimes theres nothing she can do to get rid of her weak spots... any1 have a diet routine/workout routine for a 20 year old girl bc i work out for size and dont know too much about a girls workout routene...if it matters shes about 5'3 108 lbs

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    bro she is tiny....its prolly just skin....but on the otherhand does she drink beer? if so that is prolly the problem...but eat clean tuna chicken salads yogurt low carbs and have her do cardio and light wieght training...if she works at it hard enough and has self control with a diet she will see changes

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Her diet is the most important aspect of seeing the abdominals and obliques come out. Have her follow a low-to-moderate carb diet and continue with the workouts she is doing now. It sounds like the diet is holding her back, not the workout routine. If she needs some fine tuning, after having developed a solid diet, try an ECA stack or clen . Clen will be stronger but the sides are as well. If she still isn't where she wants to be, then work on her exercise program. Good luck, bro!

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by GG4321
    whats up guys...my girlfriends lookin to loose some weight particularly in her lower stomach and sides...her diet isnt the best but she does workout a good amount but she claimes theres nothing she can do to get rid of her weak spots... any1 have a diet routine/workout routine for a 20 year old girl bc i work out for size and dont know too much about a girls workout routene...if it matters shes about 5'3 108 lbs
    OMG, 5'3, 108 lbs.....I havnt seen that number on the scale for a while and I miss it!

As I'm sure you know there is no such thing as spot reducing, so from a diet and workout perspective there is nothing she can do to isolate fat loss in those specific areas. She is sooo young and has so much potential. My suggestion would be to clean up her diet (moderate carb, lose the fast food, refined sugars and white flour) have her do cardio 4-5x a week on an empty stomach if possible and encorpoate some lifting 3-4x a week for muscular develoment, this will also help up her metabolism. (perhaps an upper body/lower body split, 2 excercises/body part, 3 sets each, 10-12reps/set just to start and get her use to lifting, she can change this as she gets more advanced)

I cant imagine at 108 lbs she has much, if anything to lose. Please try the above first, on someone her age it will make a world of difference and please dont be too quick to go to anything like clen . At her age/weight it wont be necessary.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    OMG, 5'3, 108 lbs.....I havnt seen that number on the scale for a while and I miss it!

As I'm sure you know there is no such thing as spot reducing, so from a diet and workout perspective there is nothing she can do to isolate fat loss in those specific areas. She is sooo young and has so much potential. My suggestion would be to clean up her diet (moderate carb, lose the fast food, refined sugars and white flour) have her do cardio 4-5x a week on an empty stomach if possible and encorpoate some lifting 3-4x a week for muscular develoment, this will also help up her metabolism. (perhaps an upper body/lower body split, 2 excercises/body part, 3 sets each, 10-12reps/set just to start and get her use to lifting, she can change this as she gets more advanced)

I cant imagine at 108 lbs she has much, if anything to lose. Please try the above first, on someone her age it will make a world of difference and please dont be too quick to go to anything like clen. At her age/weight it wont be necessary.

yes def agree with sk on this

Thread Information