i have no chest or bi's!!!!!

ive done everything!!!nothing makes me grow..my legs, back, and shoulders grow like crazy...arms arae big but no shape to them..chest is just small...any suggestions..im 21 years old 5'10 215 right now..on a test prop cycle currently into week 4

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    post workout routine/diet makes it much easier to give suggestions because right now we dont know **** so we cant really help ya yet bro

ok here it goes
    mon- chest/tris
    incline dumbell press 3x10
    flat dumbell press 3x10
    dumbell flys 3x10
    dips 3x10
    skull crushers 3x10
    pulldowns 3x10

tuesday- back/bi
    lat pulldowns 3x10
    single handed rows 3x10
    t-bar 3x10
    seated rows 3x10
    biceps i do swolecats bicep workout 3 sets of hammer curls then 3 sets of straight bar curls

wed-rest

thursday-legs
    swolecats leg workout
    super set leg curl and leg extension with 4 sets...then 4x20 with squats
    few sets of calfs...seated calf raises and standing calf raises

friday- shoulders/traps
    dumbell military press 3x10
    dumbell raises supersetted with dumbell side raises 3x10
    bent over raises 3x10
    sword pulls 3x10
    upright rows 3x10
    shrugs 3x10

sat-arms
    supersets with different bicep/tripep exercises
    preacher curls with skull crushers
    21's with kickbacks
    about 4 sets of these

and my diet is pretty much the clean bulk diet....some foods are different but im getting in about 400g protein about 270g carbs and around 80g fat somewhere between 3300 and 3700 calories

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Add more weight drop the reps to 6-8 and add another set, so your doing 4x6-8. I always like to burn out my chest with as many pushups as I can do after my last chest excersise. More cals wouldn't hurt either, get to 4000-4500.

heres some pics of my biceps..and one pic that i had of my chest..the chest pic is kinda old when i was alittle thinner but my chest looks exactly the same size even though im about 10 pounds heavier now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i have no chest or bi's!!!!!-image004.jpg   i have no chest or bi's!!!!!-image016.jpg   i have no chest or bi's!!!!!-image018.jpg  

well im already doing dumbells at 115 for 10 reps...i prolly could do 120-125 with less reps...but previously before this latest workout i always did 4 sets of 8....and that didnt do me any difference then what im doing now..thats why i switched it up to 3 sets instead of 4

RobbieG is offline Member
    why are you on steroids ?

You don´t look like you are using it, an if you are, what for

and details about you cycle yes please.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Cut. When you lose bodyfat you bi's and chest will come out more. I was your weight at 5'9 and am cutting right now and it is making a world of difference. Since you are on prop add T3 and maybe clen and make this a cutting cycle. This in bold I am not sure of because I have not done much research on cutting cycles but ask others to help. I believe that cutting will help. We are similar body types. I hold fat at the base of my chest. Not gyno but fat. It is in my genes. The more fat I lose the bigger my chest is looking even though it is probably getting smaller because I am losing strength and fat. Your prop should remedy this.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    why are you on steroids ?

You donīt look like you are using it, an if you are, what for

and details about you cycle yes please.
    I dunno, quite young still and lacks years of attaining a natural base.

I'd say that's why he's not growing, he simply needs TIME.

~SC~

those are horrible pics of myself...horrible lighting...really white...everyone knows how lighting can affect pics...trust me i dont look that bad just my biceps suck...any advice on the workout..i just posted the bad pics cus i didnt care about how i looked in them i just wanted to show my biceps and my chest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i have no chest or bi's!!!!!-image028.jpg   i have no chest or bi's!!!!!-image038.jpg  

so swole any advice on the workouts??

also i think i look alot better then most people on here who have done aas..so are far as not having a good enough base?????not quite sure why you would say that

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    honestly everything looks in proportion to me(from what I can see)...just be sure to keep switching up your routines and find what works for you........

well right now im bulking up...but ive been down to about 190 last year and i was looking really cut up but still the biceps and chest looked the same...over the years of working out my chest has grown alittle bit..arms get bigger but they are the exact same shape now from when i was 17...and it doesnt matter being 220 or 190 they still look the same

and ive been switing my workouts up...just cant seem to find a chest and arm workout that really gets me going...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    up your carbs... a lot. +200g ED.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeDatMonKey
    also i think i look alot better then most people on here who have done aas

You do? Oh..............

so are far as not having a good enough base?????not quite sure why you would say that
    I say that because I don't see a base that warrants the use of AAS to progress.

~SC~

BTW, some people's biceps just lack a "peak" and it's hard to get one. One of my trainers/advisors lifts also, and he has big arms but absolutely NO bicep peak to speak of. I mean, it's straight flat across.

All genetic.

~SC~

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i think peaks can be a genetic factor,im lucky although my bis arent huge i have a nice peak which i find swells rather nicley when i bang a few close grip zeds in.putting some of your comments aside id say stick with it dude get some food down and keep training.

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    no peak dosent equal to no BI some ppl just dont have one ever

ill up the carbs a bit...and as far as my comments go i just get real defensive about things...i know i put a bad pic up and i wasnt asking for comments on aas i just wanted to get some advice on my bicep workouts etc...and for you swole...YADADA I MEAN? HYPHE CALISKRILLIA???you are the biggest poser ive ever seen..if your gonna pretend you know whats up with the yay area then u better learn how to spell...i may not look like you do but then again i still havent done as many cycles as you have..give me some time and it will all be there..i just asked for advice on the workout then you bust out i dont have a good enough base...thats what people say to fools that dont even work out...dont hate of peeps that dont look as good as you to make yourself feel better

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    ive done everything!!!nothing makes me grow..my legs, back, and shoulders grow like crazy...arms arae big but no shape to them..chest is just small...any suggestions..im 21 years old 5'10 215 right now..on a test prop cycle currently into week 4
    nevermind

ill up the carbs a bit...and as far as my comments go i just get real defensive about things...i know i put a bad pic up and i wasnt asking for comments on aas i just wanted to get some advice on my bicep workouts etc...and for you swole...YADADA I MEAN? HYPHE CALISKRILLIA???you are the biggest poser ive ever seen..if your gonna pretend you know whats up with the yay area then u better learn how to spell...i may not look like you do but then again i still havent done as many cycles as you have..give me some time and it will all be there..i just asked for advice on the workout then you bust out i dont have a good enough base...thats what people say to fools that dont even work out...dont hate of peeps that dont look as good as you to make yourself feel better

You evidently don't know me nor my credentials.

Poser? I can't spell?

You're the poser taking gear when you appear to barely touch weights. Cart before the horse, and looking for a quick way to attain what those with hard work and discipline get after many years. Typical young "I know it all" attitude.

Take a vacation kid......go find a BASE.

~SC~

BTW, I was trying to educate you on what you SHOULD do, but if you are so set in your ways that you call that "hating on you", well, whatever. Truth is, you have no base, and you have no common sense nor ability to listen and absorb from those wiser than you.

I can assure you I have no reason to hate on you, you have nothing I desire whatsoever. One day you'll look back on this and appreciate it.

~SC~

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    i woke up and was about to go to the gym i was responding to somethign on getbig and then i said why dont we go and check anabolicreview its been a while...then i come and see this thread and i had to post....

look monkey bro...this dude is trying to help you not even one time he used words that could hurt your feelings....he was nice and really tried to help you.

ill try to be more harsh so you understand the problem....

you my friend have no base. when we in bodybuilding say base we mean your muscles are not developed and the reason you are "big" is water/fat/skin and some muscle that lack development/shape. most of your size is straight water/fat as a result of hormone use.

i dont even talk about wether you got high peak or not....wether you got long biceps or short biceps....none of this can be told because your muscle seem to lack years of training that brings foundation. only then past those few years of training you add hormones in!

now...lets say you already added hormones in...ok if i were you i would concentrate on training with the right form with the right poundage because i bet $ that you work super heavy since youre a juicer now...

take a step back my friend...get in the gym even if youre on the "magic" gear...get in the gym and train right...train heavy but correctly..as heavy as you can go with good form!, also at your level of bf% you need to cut down since you are 215 5'10 which is a big boy even if muscle mass is low i would take the cutting approach first and work right in the gym, eat right at home, and gradually you will lose some fat and build/shape your muscles. you can also try to fill yourself up as in build muscle and cut later but at your lean muscle mass and your overall fat% i would say first cut.

you will end up lighter on the scale but bigger as in lean muscle mass. i can already tell your weight will be somewhere at 165-170 7-8% but you will look good and then you can go from there and really grow your muscles.

i only write it because i know you will never drop the hormones....so i say use the hormones but DO IT RIGHT!
    Last edited by mighty1; 05-09-2006 at 03:45 AM.

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    ok i saw your second set of pics and i changed my mind....im too lazy to correct my last post ...
    you need to fill yourself up you need to grow. with or with out hormones you need time in the gym and train those muscles right. your bf% is not as high as i assumed. that means clean diet is not a must! but keep the training on spot! keep form and keep those calories coming so muscle mass can be gained. you can cut later.

you need some time in the gym thats all...everythin else will fall into place within few years. enjoy

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

You evidently don't know me nor my credentials.

Poser? I can't spell?

You're the poser taking gear when you appear to barely touch weights. Cart before the horse, and looking for a quick way to attain what those with hard work and discipline get after many years. Typical young "I know it all" attitude.

Take a vacation kid......go find a BASE.

~SC~

Narkissos

Thread Information