Tommy Gunn is offline Member

Anyone ever do hammer preacher curls?

I have been using the hammer curl bar to do seated hammer preacher curls. And I must say I've been getting good results with these. Anyone else ever try these?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I haven't but it sounds like a cool idea.

~SC~

mkv213 is offline Member
    I have, it feels really good.

Tommy Gunn is offline Member
    I love doing these. They really build the brachialis. My arms have gotten bigger since doing these.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    ohhh YEAH...hammer curls is all I do...my avatar is cold and when I'm hot from a bis pump the fukin veins come boy

try this... get some handles and attach em to a cable machine, put on about 100 pounds and do those in a bent wrist palms to the floor curl motion...you wanna talk about burn...holy fuk

then drop the weight and burn it out then do some concerntation curls....that'll fix ya!!

BigCrump60 is offline New Member
    Been doing them for 6 weeks and have seen good gains. My bi's peak alot more now.

BigCrump60 is offline New Member
    I've been using db's and sitting sideways on the preacher, haven't tried using the hammer bar

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like a good idea

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I prefer the barbell to the dumbbells. You can curl some massive weight with the barbell. Check out your brachioradialis after a good set of preacher hammer curls. It will be full of blood. The preacher bench if my fav. for hammers or curls!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I prefer the barbell to the dumbbells. You can curl some massive weight with the barbell. Check out your brachioradialis after a good set of preacher hammer curls. It will be full of blood. The preacher bench if my fav. for hammers or curls!

this still doenst mean you grow more.. benchpress with barbell I can do 335lbs but never in my life could i grab even 120db. yet my chest in the last 16 weeks w/o barbells at all has made it grow much better and i was using 90lb db go figure.I beleive Db builds your chest far better than barbell regardless of weight. so I think a mix is best but db build better muscles IMO.

Thread Information