guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

home WOs and dc training

I have an olympic set and a bunch of dumbells and plates, as well as a cable pulldown mch. do you think I can still do dc training without mchs and a spotter?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    i cant see why not..

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    It will be tough with some stuff. Most people that go solo with DC become great friends with the smith machine.

Depending on the type of bench you have I would be careful with heavy BBell moves like bench.

Since most of the DC stuff has you going until fail a few times over... DBs may be safer for bench, etc since you can just drop them.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Maybe you should ask Dante (DC) himself for an accurate answer based on your goals?

~SC~

mitch911 is offline Member
    going to be hard to rotate 3 exercises for each muscle group in the rotation...and when u come to a hault on 1 of your lifts 2ice u need to change to a different type of exercise...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Maybe you should ask Dante (DC) himself for an accurate answer based on your goals?

~SC~
    Well, I started a thread over at his forum. He hasnt returned my PM here. I am sure he must be busy and I see he is going to be gone next week.

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Well, I started a thread over at his forum. He hasnt returned my PM here. I am sure he must be busy and I see he is going to be gone next week.
    he most likely will not answer that pm, as he gets frustrated by the common newbie questions...have u read cycle for pennies..it somewhat explains all the training and the logic behind it and u can easily construct a workout routine if ur still wanting to go this route

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    he most likely will not answer that pm, as he gets frustrated by the common newbie questions...have u read cycle for pennies..it somewhat explains all the training and the logic behind it and u can easily construct a workout routine if ur still wanting to go this route

where can I find that at?

Thread Information