sws2316 is offline New Member

Help with a new work out plan.

I am going back to college this fall and I have a full time job. I work about 50 or more hours a week and now I will be taking 14 hours of college this semester. I decided to take all my classes on tuesday and thursaday. So could anyone tell me a good work out plan so I work out everyday except for tuesday and thursday. I am really enjoying working out it really helps with all the stress in my life. Any advice?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by sws2316
    I am going back to college this fall and I have a full time job. I work about 50 or more hours a week and now I will be taking 14 hours of college this semester. I decided to take all my classes on tuesday and thursaday. So could anyone tell me a good work out plan so I work out everyday except for tuesday and thursday. I am really enjoying working out it really helps with all the stress in my life. Any advice?
    yes,,that wouild be a 3 dat split.There is lots of things that you can do…example,
    1 back,
    off
    2 legs,
    off
    3 chest shoulders,

You may wish to incorporate biceps with back, you may not, same with triceps on Friday, there is much more that goes in to a routine do some searches in this forum, threre are many good threads...
    Last edited by S.P.G; 08-22-2005 at 04:40 AM.

Thread Information