bty
    bty is offline New Member

Most cardio to do while cutting?

Whats the most cardio you all recommend while cutting? Of course like everyone else I am trying to lose the fat while keeping the muscle. Right now I usually do 2X30minutes low intensity a day (once in the morning before eating [I like this as it seems to keep me from getting really hungry during the day], once in the evening with working out in the afternoon on my on days) between 5-7 days a week (I do at least one session every day as I enjoy it oddly enough). I'm wondering if this is actually overkill. My diet is in check, I just dont want to be eating up my muscle by doing too much cardio. Thanks all.

bty
    Lol, thats actually why I have very little free time . I usually skip either Thursday, Friday or Saturday evening cardio (or a combo of them) and Sunday mornings. Oh yeah, my gym is also literally right around the corner from me so no travel time .

I worked hard for the muscles gains that I got over the winter and dont want to lose them. I do want to get to 8% this summer (from ~11%) but not sacrifice too much muscle. So I guess I am looking for that "optimum" amount of cardio (max fat loss, minimual muscle loss) .
    Last edited by bty; 04-28-2002 at 09:35 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Do one session a day for 30 minutes in the AM...BEFORE breakfast. However, I'd slam a glutamine/protein shake combo BEFORE cardio to try to avoid catabolism as much as possible. Two sessions is what pro BB's do to get to 4-6%...although they are shooting grams of AAS, slin, growth, t3, clen , dnp ..and an assortment of other goodies. You don't need two session to get to 8%. MAKE SURE diet is in check, or that cardio is not going to mean anything.

bty
    Thanks! Mixing protein and l-glutamine? Last thing I read was that you need at least 15 minutes after you consume protein before taking l-glutamine or it makes the l-glutamine useless. I was using clen (got through 1 two week cycle and 1/2 another two week after ECA) but there is a possibility of me getting tested for it soon so I switched back over to ECA til next week or so.

Man, not doing cardio in the evening is going to mean no more eye candy coming up and talking to me while I am doing cardio (I dont go to pick up on 'em, its fun for them to come and try and pick up on me), damn.

Thread Information