Thread: Upper Chest

SpringsBridge7 Guest

Upper Chest

I have a small upper chest compared to my lower chest, always been a problem for me. It bothers me so much at times i think i look like i have boobs. But its muscle in my lower chest and pecks but the upper just isnt their.It's caused because my ribs behind my upper abs goes out a little when i guess its supposed to go in, in turn causing my lower chest to poke out leaving me with I really think i look strange. Anyway I always do alot of incline bench press, and dumbbell incline press. I dont know what else to do to get my upper chest to catch up to my lower. I need help?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    I have a small upper chest compared to my lower chest, always been a problem for me. It bothers me so much at times i think i look like i have boobs. But its muscle in my lower chest and pecks but the upper just isnt their.It's caused because my ribs behind my upper abs goes out a little when i guess its supposed to go in, in turn causing my lower chest to poke out leaving me with I really think i look strange. Anyway I always do alot of incline bench press, and dumbbell incline press. I dont know what else to do to get my upper chest to catch up to my lower. I need help?
    I have answered your question in the lifting forum. Please refrain from posting the same thread in different forums. Thanks.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    yeah i posted in the wrong forum, i was gonna delete. Thanks for the advice in the other section though.
    Last edited by SpringsBridge7; 08-23-2005 at 10:57 AM.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Anyone have anymore advice?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    You could drop the angle of the bench on shoulder pressing movements, so that the clavicular (upper) pecs assist the deltoids more. What I mean by this is if you use a vertical bench for shoulder presses; take an adjustable bench and drop the angle so the upper pecs will assist in the movment more.

Thread Information